sunderland

JH

So because Santon had a raw deal from Walcott for 1 half he's not up to scratch..... fucking hell they are clueless, they dont have the basic ability to spot a talented footballer, something which has bled in to there transfer policy.  I'm actually hating them more as a club because of that forum .

Their views on Santon are f***ing superb comedy. Young foreign players swaps leagues and doesn't set the world alight and is instantly branded s*** by the slack jawed yokels. Hell, some even said Simpson is better :lol:

He's no Angeleri.

I still don't understand what a  :giggs: means  :undecided:

It's quite easy to figure out. It's effectively explained a few posts above then Dave provides the necessary comparison.

So it's when someone posts something that someone already has? What does that have to do with Ryan Giggs though, is it just because of that picture?

My man utd supporting mate reckon they were offered 10k for the last game of the season, if they would sit down. Man utd couldnt guarantee that, so they got 2.2k. Supposedly, this information has been sent out with tickets. Could this possibly be true? I dont believe it at all

In their FAQ  :lol:

What does 'SEB' mean?

A long time ago there was a joke which hopefully everyone has heard by now about Sophie Ellis Bextor and a Murder on Zidane's Floor.

The joke itself doesn't matter, but over a few months loads of different people posted it on here thinking they were the first person to do so.

For anyone regularly visiting the message boards this became very tedious.

So literally, "SEB" means Sophie Ellis Bextor - it is used whenever a topic is repeated several times on the message board (perhaps Seen 'Ere Before is a better way of thinking about it).

Of course the question "What does 'SEB' mean?" is SEB in itself.

Try reading beyond the 1st page of posts or using the search facility before you post your messages to avoid this.

Why wont they go into the details of the joke? I wont be able to sleep not knowing now.

Their views on Santon are f***ing superb comedy. Young foreign players swaps leagues and doesn't set the world alight and is instantly branded s*** by the slack jawed yokels. Hell, some even said Simpson is better

Funny enough, i was at a charity event a few weeks back.  I know this mackem lass (dead canny and yes I would) I introduced her to my pal and we were chatting about all things NUFC and SAFC, got round to Santon and she said "this santon fella is a bit shit isn't he?!?!"

Me and my pal both looked at each other  :serious:  :jones:  and said "erm no"

Put her bang to rights.  :lol:

Guest Chubby Jason

Their views on Santon are f***ing superb comedy. Young foreign players swaps leagues and doesn't set the world alight and is instantly branded s*** by the slack jawed yokels. Hell, some even said Simpson is better

Funny enough, i was at a charity event a few weeks back.  I know this mackem lass (dead canny and yes I would) I introduced her to my pal and we were chatting about all things NUFC and SAFC, got round to Santon and she said "this santon fella is a bit s*** isn't he?!?!"

Bet she felt really stupid after that.

Guest Roger Kint

Did anyone on here post McLeans's twitter during his 'death threat hell'? Seen it mentioned all over the media that he deleted twitter due to the unwarranted(and eventual OTT) abuse but apparently he was goading them all saying how shit NI is. That true?  ???

Funny enough, i was at a charity event a few weeks back.  I know this mackem lass (dead canny and yes I would) I introduced her to my pal and we were chatting about all things NUFC and SAFC, got round to Santon and she said "this santon fella is a bit s*** isn't he?!?!"

euphemism ?

Guest johnson293

Did anyone on here post McLeans's twitter during his 'death threat hell'? Seen it mentioned all over the media that he deleted twitter due to the unwarranted(and eventual OTT) abuse but apparently he was goading them all saying how shit NI is. That true?  ???

Screengrabs of one of his tweets on this Daily Mail article...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2141455/Sunderlands-James-McClean-leaves-Twitter-abuse-Northern-Ireland-fans.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/08/article-2141455-12FC677E000005DC-331_468x286.jpg

:fool: