sunderland

JH

this is in the bogs at the bar I work in.  Make of it/him what you want  :lol:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8495/img2012051100339.jpg

"The sunderland psychic", "Spirit comedium", "Hilarious spoof character", "Zany hospital radio roadshow"

No offence to your employers, but that sounds like just about the worst night out I can imagine, (which doesn't involve kidnap/torture/russell howard).

Where the f*ck is it?

"The sunderland psychic", "Spirit comedium", "Hilarious spoof character", "Zany hospital radio roadshow"

No offence to your employers, but that sounds like just about the worst night out I can imagine, (which doesn't involve kidnap/torture/russell howard).

Where the f*ck is it?

Aye, comedy night is shite  :lol:  Student union at Staffs Uni.  Had Craig Murray the other week.  aka. the bloke from the plusnet adverts.

Where the f*ck is it?

Aye, comedy night is shite  :lol:  Student union at Staffs Uni.  Had Craig Murray the other week.  aka. the bloke from the plusnet adverts.

Fucking hell. :lol: Please tell me he brought the orchestra along.

We will await the oh so predictable reactions of the Denizens of Mordor if we don't get into the CL after tomorrows games.

Their lies and exaggerations turned to facts, which is the Mackem way, will say that all Mag Kernts said we were nailed on to get the CL etc etc etc. Their Mag in a submarine at the bottom of the Mariana Trench, Mag in a suitcase, Mag on a Unicorn stories will come out to prove their beliefs.

Just wait. :snod:

Lost my shit as this :lol:

I went to Staffs (Stoke campus)  The locals have more in common than with the mackems than just an affinity for red and white like.

When I was there The Chemical Brothers offered to play our graduation thing in Leek Road.  They were turned down in favour of Atomic Kitten and Whetus  :fool:

Aye, comedy night is s****  :lol:  Student union at Staffs Uni.  Had Craig Murray the other week.  aka. the bloke from the plusnet adverts.

I went to Staffs (Stoke campus)  The locals have more in common than with the mackems than just an affinity for red and white like.

When I was there The Chemical Brothers offered to play our graduation thing in Leek Road.  They were turned down in favour of Atomic Kitten and Whetus  :fool:

Wheatus played at freshers this year.  Didn't go like.  Fucking hate living on campus doing a masters, surrounded by immature 18 year olds.

And yes, clayheads and mackems are very much alike.

Aye, comedy night is s****  :lol:  Student union at Staffs Uni.  Had Craig Murray the other week.  aka. the bloke from the plusnet adverts.

Wheatus played at freshers this year.  Didn't go like.

I was at that....collapsed halfway through. I think I might be Wheatus intolerant.

Anyway, back on topic:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=699520

That's right, a whole new thread for Alan Smith playing for MK Dons today. As M+S say: There's obsession...and there's mackem obsession.

Cabaye is a different player. Vaughan can disrupt the opposition more, Cabaye is at his best behind the front 2, so really Tiote would be a better comparison. Vaughan made Adam look like a world beater last season, while Tiote must barely go a game without getting booked.

IMO Vaughan>Tiote in every way except hype.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=699465&page=5#ixzz1ufAvalr1

:lol: :lol:

The penny will drop eventually, just like it has with Colo.

Have you not noticed how quiet they are about him nowadays and how they've suddenly all started picking him in those daft combined XI threads they make every week?  They finally realised how good he is but don't want to bring any attention to it and just sweep it under the rug.

Feel the desperation :lol:

Ba will go asap. How Cisse reacts to being stranded in the NE on his own should be entertaining.

They will sell at least 3 top players

Just goes to show European footy does not keep your top players

Or has he (Ashley) seen what happened this season and been lured into the belief that he can simply ship players out and recruit new ones....To be fair it is unlikely they will ever be able to recruit a load of unknown youngsters and blend them into a top 5 side again....If that is his strategy I think he is gonna be in for a MASSIVE shock

Also, we'd be shitting ourselves if we were in their position and the boss said that. Essentially, if we didn't have Ba we wouldn't have Cisse, means if we sell ba we'll probably flog Cisse too.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=699548

From that thread, obviously one of ours on the wind up, but still made me laugh:

they're fucked.

i know we said that when they went down.

and when they came back up.

and last summer.

but this time marras a think we've nailed them. the power shift is almost complete.

:laugh:

From that thread, obviously one of ours on the wind up, but still made me laugh:

they're f***ed.

i know we said that when they went down.

and when they came back up.

and last summer.

but this time marras a think we've nailed them. the power shift is almost complete.

:laugh:

It's the marras in the last sentence that makes it, superb.