sunderland

JH

From said thread...

The worst I came across was new years day 1985, at St. James' Park.

The abuse that Bennett and Gayle received from 3 corners of the ground that day was utterly disgraceful. I was suprised that the national press never made anything of it at the time.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=699313&page=2#ixzz1uZur9a8I

Shock :lol:

From said thread...

The abuse that Bennett and Gayle received from 3 corners of the ground that day was utterly disgraceful. I was suprised that the national press never made anything of it at the time.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=699313&page=2#ixzz1uZur9a8I

been through it all before recently on there. some were calling their own posters for saying they done it aswell with some saying "i never heard anything" others saying"you must be deaf as the whole stand (fulwell end) was at it", to be topped by another mackem saying he was at that game, in the newcastle end and didn't think it was all that bad, also said he celebrated their goal and went untouched.

some of them will lie through their teeth to try and do us down even in the face of their own fans saying it's crap.

IRISH FA STATEMENT

Release Date: 11/05/2012

THE Irish Football Association is disappointed by the comments made by James McClean in today’s media.

The Irish FA has a very successful ‘Football For All’ programme where the main objective of the programme is to make sure that the sport of football is welcoming and inclusive to all members of our society in Northern Ireland and we will continue to drive this initiative forward.  We pride ourselves with the fact that all Northern Ireland international football teams – both past and present - have always involved players from all sections of the community.

All our programmes – from grassroots football and our Centres of Excellence, to our girls and women's football and disability development programmes - each and every one has always been cross community, promoting ‘Football For All’.

The Association runs many successful grassroots programmes and the numbers participating in these programmes and representing Northern Ireland at all age groups / levels and from all communities, continues to rise.  The Irish FA will continue to develop our very successful and wide range of ‘Football For All’ and community programmes in the areas of grassroots, domestic and International football.

From said thread...

been through it all before recently on there. some were calling their own posters for saying they done it aswell with some saying "i never heard anything" others saying"you must be deaf as the whole stand (fulwell end) was at it", to be topped by another mackem saying he was at that game, in the newcastle end and didn't think it was all that bad, also said he celebrated their goal and went untouched.

some of them will lie through their teeth to try and do us down even in the face of their own fans saying it's crap.

Literally,

Sol Campbell says the worst racism he experienced was at Sunderland.

Mackems: No no no, Newcastle are worse.

Fucking incredible

IRISH FA STATEMENT

Release Date: 11/05/2012

THE Irish Football Association is disappointed by the comments made by James McClean in today’s media.

The Irish FA has a very successful ‘Football For All’ programme where the main objective of the programme is to make sure that the sport of football is welcoming and inclusive to all members of our society in Northern Ireland and we will continue to drive this initiative forward.  We pride ourselves with the fact that all Northern Ireland international football teams – both past and present - have always involved players from all sections of the community.

All our programmes – from grassroots football and our Centres of Excellence, to our girls and women's football and disability development programmes - each and every one has always been cross community, promoting ‘Football For All’.

The Association runs many successful grassroots programmes and the numbers participating in these programmes and representing Northern Ireland at all age groups / levels and from all communities, continues to rise.  The Irish FA will continue to develop our very successful and wide range of ‘Football For All’ and community programmes in the areas of grassroots, domestic and International football.

Should have had a proper go at him instead of simply blowing their own trumpet, glad something's been said though.

Such a random thing to bring up ffs.

slagging off NUFC for anything is not random on there, it's the norm, moreso even than talking about the team that forum is supposed to be about.

"NewcastleGateshead have always screwed Gateshead. They've co-opted their name, The Sage, the Millenium Bridge and the Angel most recently. NewcastleGateshead tourist board ran city tours including the 'iconic' carpark from which Jack Carter hoyed Alf Roberts.

NewcastleGateshead would be nothing without Gateshead."

Must be why they were so keen to have pics of the Millennium Bridge, Baltic and Sage on the Sunderland World Cup 2018 City Bid page. Makes sense now, they were trying to reclaim Gateshead from the heinous clutches of the mag. Yes, I am Sir Ricky Sbragia.

Guest pintofscottsellers

I f***ing love Sunderland and their fans. Couldn't ask for more hilarious "rivals".

RTG is a barrel of laughs like