sunderland

JH

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Where does this Santon rubbish come from? Is it purely because he didn't start until December?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

The funny thing is that they'll go into the season without a proper left back for about the third year in a row.

Where does this Santon rubbish come from? Is it purely because he didn't start until December?

They can't understand that a 20 year old kid coming from a vastly different league and culture can't really be expected to hit the ground running, especially when one also considers the persistent knee injury plaguing him at the time.  I'm presuming they lack the basic knowledge or memory to recall him having C.Ronaldo in his pocket in a Champions League match when he was 18 years old and the things Ronaldo said about him afterwards.  He was making headway with the Italian squad, massive plaudits from Mourinho and Lippi until it started to go wrong under Benitez, whose judgement on a player's quality I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw.  They seem to think he's just some kid sleeping rough who we dragged in off the street and gave a kit to.

All things considered Santon has taken to the league very, very well and barring possible injury troubles it's going to be a massive year for him.  It's been a learning curve for the lad but he has learned fast - he's quick, got great control, unbelievable attacking-wise and is nowhere near as bad defensively as a lot of people make him out to be.  Where this popular idea on their board that he's total shite comes from I have absolutely no idea.  Was he subbed off at half time in the derby?  Aye that was probably it actually, because every player is judged on the strength of one game against fucking Sunderland :lol:

I have attended every home game for at least the last 15 years.

Hang on a fucking minute, Paxton is older than 15?

I'm not having that like.

could have been brought/tortured to the game as a new born

I imagine a lot of the mackems to be like the Shelbyville residents who're drinking 'Fudd' outside the petrol station, remarking that 'Springfield suck, and that's why we beat them at football nearly half the time'.

I imagine a lot of the mackems to be like the Shelbyville residents who're drinking 'Fudd' outside the petrol station, remarking that 'Springfield suck, and that's why we beat them at football nearly half the time'.

And the brave mackem warriors banished the awful europe forever , because err, it was haunted.

You know who on Pardew saying he admires Spain:

The Mag is shameless in his vanity.

I remember them dubbing Cheat T*lor the new Nesta ffs.

Shitdrew, this is why you are hated.

This is what divides our kind from you.

You desperately snatch at the coattails of others, we pave the path trhough the ocean of change.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=713092#ixzz1zVQouHqr

You know who on Pardew saying he admires Spain:

The Mag is shameless in his vanity.

I remember them dubbing Cheat T*lor the new Nesta ffs.

Shitdrew, this is why you are hated.

This is what divides our kind from you.

You desperately snatch at the coattails of others, we pave the path trhough the ocean of change.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=713092#ixzz1zVQouHqr

There's no way that's not ironic.

Mental how they shout "Mag kernt alert" at every faint praise of NUFC on there but have missed the most blatant of all and hold him in such high regard as well :lol:

Guest BooBoo

We can add Shitdrew to Parwho, Parpoo, Parjew (FFS) and Parboo as top class nicknames the mackems have given Pards.

Guest Roger Kint

We can add Shitdrew to Parwho, Parpoo, Parjew (FFS) and Parboo as top class nicknames the mackems have given Pards.

Think you will find Parjew was the workings of one of ours on here