sunderland

JH

Stoke are worth a punt I reckon, I know they have a style that grinds out results but with a fair amount of money being spent by the lower clubs (QPR, West Ham probably will, Reading etc..) I can see the gap down there narrowing.

Guest elbee909

"Having said all of that, Catts was immense against the Scum at their place. It's so frustrating."

:lol:

In fairness, I'd be liable to kill anyone who did the f***ing chicken dance after scoring against us. :lol:

Regardless of any limitations of his ability as an all round football player, I'll always fucking love him for this reason alone.

Can sort of understand it, there's a very very small pool of players I would genuinely be happy to see get a serious injury - Lee Cattermole, Karl Henry and Jonas Olsson.

Nigel De Jong?

Aye, him too actually. Knew I'd missed someone.

In fairness, I'd be liable to kill anyone who did the f***ing chicken dance after scoring against us. :lol:

Regardless of any limitations of his ability as an all round football player, I'll always fucking love him for this reason alone.

:snod: I'll never forget waking up half cut after the derby and bursting out laughing seeing him chicken dancing all over the front pages of that morning's papers. :smitten: