sunderland

JH

Just waiting now for the normal pre season crap from them , saying  how they have a much better  squad than us and how no Newcastle player will get into their team.with signing like this it will not be long.  ;D

Just waiting now for the normal pre season crap from them , saying  how they have a much better  squad than us and how no Newcastle player will get into their team.with signing like this it will not be long.  ;D

Xisco would even get in their team :D

alright maybe the bench

Mackems trying to convince themselves that Collins and Warnock are good signings, "anyway, they are good squad players"

Don't believe it for a minute that MONG is seeing them as backup if they sign them two.

Best squad in years!

For the first time in ages we are headin into the season with a combined squad and manager we can be thoroughly proud of. I honestly cant wait for it to start. We have players in McClean, Sess and O'Shea who ooze class, workmen like performers such as cattermole, colback and larsson, and MON has got us a real steal in Cuellar. If we can land the villa duo, particularly collins then our XI will be more than good enough to compete, and certainly good enough for atleast a top 10 finish.

If you take away last seasons top 4, and obviously chelsea, and probably liverpool, i think we have the next best squad in the league - the mags and everton may dispute this, but i think our 18 on paper will be stronger than anything those 2 mentioned, villa or qpr can offer.

Hopefully wickham will come of age this season, he has definitely been looking sharper recently and if we can add another striker and a flair central midfielder then we certainly will be going places. there is no reason why this team can't finish 7th, take 4 points from the mags, and (bearing in mind MON's cup track record) possibly cup success. i cant wait til the 18th - bring on the gunners!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=716761#ixzz21MmKCEI6

And so the cycle begins anew.

Every year man, when will they learn  :lol:

Best squad in years!

For the first time in ages we are headin into the season with a combined squad and manager we can be thoroughly proud of. I honestly cant wait for it to start. We have players in McClean, Sess and O'Shea who ooze class, workmen like performers such as cattermole, colback and larsson, and MON has got us a real steal in Cuellar. If we can land the villa duo, particularly collins then our XI will be more than good enough to compete, and certainly good enough for atleast a top 10 finish.

If you take away last seasons top 4, and obviously chelsea, and probably liverpool, i think we have the next best squad in the league - the mags and everton may dispute this, but i think our 18 on paper will be stronger than anything those 2 mentioned, villa or qpr can offer.

Hopefully wickham will come of age this season, he has definitely been looking sharper recently and if we can add another striker and a flair central midfielder then we certainly will be going places. there is no reason why this team can't finish 7th, take 4 points from the mags, and (bearing in mind MON's cup track record) possibly cup success. i cant wait til the 18th - bring on the gunners!

:lol:  as long as they believe it we can enjoy the watch, as they insist on it til about Feb, then crumble and realise the truth. never ever learn. :lol: :lol:

Best squad in years!

tbf he gets laughed at for that.