sunderland

JH

Someone on RTG has spotted an italian web site article saying Sunderland want to sign John Guidetti on loan.

Cue loads of them telling that Villa poster on there (who, FWIW, has precisely the same opinions as me on MON) that this "signing" is evidence he knows "fuck all" about MON, and "just because he was your manager for 3 years (sic) doesn't mean you know him".

One of them has posted, as evidence he doesn't just sign UK based players, the names of Stan Varga (bought from Sunderland), Carlos Cuellar (Rangers), Johan Mjallby (MON didn't sign him), and Didier Agathe (bought from Hibs).

On top of all that, also forgetting that, technically, Guidetti is a UK based player as he's owned by Man City.

Honestly, I have nothing against Sunderland, genuinely, but that forum is the biggest mongfest on the internet. It attracts some genuinely stupid people, I'd be thoroughly embarassed of it if I were a Sunderland fan.

Someone on RTG has spotted an italian web site article saying Sunderland want to sign John Guidetti on loan.

Cue loads of them telling that Villa poster on there (who, FWIW, has precisely the same opinions as me on MON) that this "signing" is evidence he knows "fuck all" about MON, and "just because he was your manager for 3 years (sic) doesn't mean you know him".

One of them has posted, as evidence he doesn't just sign UK based players, the names of Stan Varga (bought from Sunderland), Carlos Cuellar (Rangers), Johan Mjallby (MON didn't sign him), and Didier Agathe (bought from Hibs).

On top of all that, also forgetting that, technically, Guidetti is a UK based player as he's owned by Man City.

Honestly, I have nothing against Sunderland, genuinely, but that forum is the biggest mongfest on the internet. It attracts some genuinely stupid people, I'd be thoroughly embarassed of it if I were a Sunderland fan.

Best be careful what you say Brummie lad. There are some right hard fuckers on RTG and you might end up having to watch your letterbox.

:lol:

Cue loads of them telling that Villa poster on there (who, FWIW, has precisely the same opinions as me on MON) that this "signing" is evidence he knows "f*** all" about MON, and "just because he was your manager for 3 years (sic) doesn't mean you know him".

Best be careful what you say Brummie lad. There are some right hard fuckers on RTG and you might end up having to watch your letterbox.

:lol: Well played.

Guest elbee909

:lol:

Cue loads of them telling that Villa poster on there (who, FWIW, has precisely the same opinions as me on MON) that this "signing" is evidence he knows "f*** all" about MON, and "just because he was your manager for 3 years (sic) doesn't mean you know him".

:lol: Well played.

Yep, FTM.  WYL.

I like how they pick mostly their defenders over the defence that kept 15 clean sheets :lol:

They choose to use the fact they conceded less goals than us.

My statement on there that "If you keep a clean sheet you have earned a point at the very last" went unnoticed.

I like how they pick mostly their defenders over the defence that kept 15 clean sheets :lol:

They choose to use the fact they conceded less goals than us.

My statement on there that "If you keep a clean sheet you have earned a point at the very last" went unnoticed.

Not surprising they did seeing as their tactics were just 9 mean behind the ball and let Sessegnon do whatever.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=718203

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/131/8/a/bi_in_fo_laughing_gif_by_kuro_kokoro-d4zdga6.gif

What better way to illustrate the pervasive hypocrisy and ignorance on that forum than this?

The way they lampooned Pardew when he said something about Barcelona's style of play you'd think if they had a single ounce of objectivity they'd do even worse to O'Neill considering their play is even further away from that than ours (for the record I wouldn't like us to play like Barcelona although I would obviously love similar success).  Instead, they're praising him talking about 'baby steps' and other such bollocks :lol:

Secondly, I am seriously questioning whether any of them knew anything at all about O'Neill before lording it over him being appointed, his style is light years away from Barca's and has been everywhere he's been at.  Only a couple of them have bothered to mention that his teams have never ever played silky short passing football.

As for O'Neill himself, if he really believes he'll ever preside a team that plays 'tiki-taka' ( :anguish: ) he is a seriously deluded individual.

Worlds greatest Sessegnon possibly away judging by Mons comments

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6vfw9kXpl1r3zat8.gif

The difference between them being comfortable lower mid table and relegation in my opinion. Can't wait to see what rubbish Marty will replace him with.