sunderland

JH

They've had their pants well and truly pulled down if they are spending £12m on fletcher like. It's very obvious that MON doesn't have any plan B when it comes to buying players, so if the selling team play hardball he's just got to suck it up and pay what they want. 

:yao:

Very possible relegation candidates. 

Its more that they act like little kids moaning at the ref cheating and diving, compared to the olympics where the cheats were disqualified, no moaning at the referee person who comes second congratulates the winner. I'm sure if footballers were on say £500,000 a year or even a million (still shit loads but better than now) they would play the same as they do then the clubs could invest the money back in to their local communities rather than wasting it on players. Its also the attitudes footballers seem to have compared to the olympians who go out try their best and footballers who always seem to have an excuse or blame something/someone else (usually the referee).

Hopefully if wages were cut they'd be more down to earth and act less like spoilt brats, both on and off the pitch.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02303/hockey_2303278b.jpg

???

Its more that they act like little kids moaning at the ref cheating and diving, compared to the olympics where the cheats were disqualified, no moaning at the referee person who comes second congratulates the winner. I'm sure if footballers were on say £500,000 a year or even a million (still s*** loads but better than now) they would play the same as they do then the clubs could invest the money back in to their local communities rather than wasting it on players. Its also the attitudes footballers seem to have compared to the olympians who go out try their best and footballers who always seem to have an excuse or blame something/someone else (usually the referee).

Hopefully if wages were cut they'd be more down to earth and act less like spoilt brats, both on and off the pitch.

???

Tbf, they were only asking the ref.  In football its far far worse.

Its more that they act like little kids moaning at the ref cheating and diving, compared to the olympics where the cheats were disqualified, no moaning at the referee person who comes second congratulates the winner. I'm sure if footballers were on say £500,000 a year or even a million (still s*** loads but better than now) they would play the same as they do then the clubs could invest the money back in to their local communities rather than wasting it on players. Its also the attitudes footballers seem to have compared to the olympians who go out try their best and footballers who always seem to have an excuse or blame something/someone else (usually the referee).

???

Tbf, they were only asking the ref.  In football its far far worse.

Ai that was pretty bad, very high stakes but they shouldn't of hounded the umpires. Big difference for me is there's no swearing at the umpires and its pretty much the only time its happened so far, football it happens far more often.

Its more that they act like little kids moaning at the ref cheating and diving, compared to the olympics where the cheats were disqualified, no moaning at the referee person who comes second congratulates the winner. I'm sure if footballers were on say £500,000 a year or even a million (still shit loads but better than now) they would play the same as they do then the clubs could invest the money back in to their local communities rather than wasting it on players. Its also the attitudes footballers seem to have compared to the olympians who go out try their best and footballers who always seem to have an excuse or blame something/someone else (usually the referee).

???

Need to slash their wages like. Money is ruining hockey.

???

Need to slash their wages like. Money is ruining hockey.

It was one convenient event to fit an argument when in reality being a dick to the ref in football seems to be part n parcel of the game and sadly accepted.  Happens on a weekly basis in football.

The second sentence tells you all you need to know about that article.

Despite one of my favorite venues with Reebok Stadium now no longer a EPL venue, great stadiums like the Madejski and St. Mary’s make their return to the big stage.

Or even the web link. "Soccer" and "EPL" mean this person deserves no opinion about anything, ever, period.

The second sentence tells you all you need to know about that article.

Despite one of my favorite venues with Reebok Stadium now no longer a EPL venue, great stadiums like the Madejski and St. Mary’s make their return to the big stage.

Or even the web link. "Soccer" and "EPL" mean this person deserves no opinion about anything, ever, period.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=720331&page=4

Sitting in the back end of the lounge, in The Spec in Concord.

Pint and a box of fags on the table in front of me.

Charver walks into the lounge from the bar, and walks to the back, sitting near to me.

Without going to the bar for a drink.

Kept senseing him looking at me and at the table & inching closer.

So I picks me fags up and shove them into me jacket pocket (In preparation).

He keeps inching closer.

He then elbows me in the side.

I'm just about to go into me pocket and pull a fag out for him ...

When he comes out with it ...

"Here, Mister. Can I have a drink of your beer?" 

Me and the missus just burst out laughing.

Anyway he gets threw out.

10 minutes later he walks back into the lounge back door, and gets thrown out again.

Another ten minutes and he's walking into the front door of the lounge.

The manager runs over and leads him out again "How many times have I got to tell you, you're barred".

Charver comes out with one of the best off-the-cuff one-liners I've ever heard ...

"Fucking hell man, How many pubs have you got?"

That is quite a classic from them to be fair  :spit: