sunderland

JH

havent seen any Mackem reactions to our draw yet (reacems?), had we gotten a trip to Azerbaijan they would have been laughing about "cold thursday in middle of nowhere" and we got a bigger team like Milan or something it would have been taunts about us not even making it through qualifying.

It seems they dont know how to mock a nice little trip to Athens. Am sure they'll come up with something soon. What do you think it will be?

"Jawdees gannin to somewhere where everyone's pewer..... :okay:...  ancient ruined buildings... :okay:...."

havent seen any Mackem reactions to our draw yet (reacems?), had we gotten a trip to Azerbaijan they would have been laughing about "cold thursday in middle of nowhere" and we got a bigger team like Milan or something it would have been taunts about us not even making it through qualifying.

It seems they dont know how to mock a nice little trip to Athens. Am sure they'll come up with something soon. What do you think it will be?

MON being the genius that he is, purposely let them finish 20 points behind us as he didn't want to risk qualifying for the Europa League as it's not glamorous enough for the mighty Sunderland AFC.  They're still NETD.

"Jawdees gannin to somewhere where everyone's pewer..... :okay:...  ancient ruined buildings... :okay:...."

Genuine lol

We'll be doing that on 21st October.

[/obvious]

Sauce?

Mackem pub talk (and why I was asking) Reckons he's been sold a lie, also isn't impressed with sunderland's ability to attract players, can't get them to the negotiation table and when they do some woman they have doing the deals messes it up by being tight and stubborn.  :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=13155766&postcount=190

:lol:

Aye but tbf to the Mackem transfer lady, someone has to keep a tight hold as marty is a transfer gusher.

Sauce?

Mackem pub talk (and why I was asking) Reckons he's been sold a lie, also isn't impressed with sunderland's ability to attract players, can't get them to the negotiation table and when they do some woman they have doing the deals messes it up by being tight and stubborn.  :lol:

However, i can also see their entire season being blamed on one middle aged woman.  :lol:

Guest elbee909

Sauce?

However, i can also see their entire season being blamed on one middle aged woman.  :lol:

They already did that once.  Steve Bruce.

Sauce?

Aye but tbf to the Mackem transfer lady, someone has to keep a tight hold as marty is a transfer gusher.

To be even more fair to Mackem transfer lady, she has to try to convince sane people with options in life to come to Sunderland, which must be about as rewarding as trying to kick water uphill.

can anybody let em known what happend at SAFC today? looking in on some of the smb links i here this week, I noticed a few of them saying big stuff would happen there today. did it?

Sauce?

They already did that once.  Steve Bruce.

...had we gotten a trip to Azerbaijan they would have been laughing about "cold thursday in middle of nowhere"

It appears their chosen mockery is simply to decide Athens actually IS in Azerbaijan.....I don't think any of us could've predicted that.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=720830&page=16#ixzz23B84fBAy

It'll be all 'We've never seen a Mackem in Azerbaijan' next

While after such a great season, you've been rewarded with a trip to Azerbaijan and you're understandably a bit underwhelmed.

...had we gotten a trip to Azerbaijan they would have been laughing about "cold thursday in middle of nowhere"

It appears their chosen mockery is simply to decide Athens actually IS in Azerbaijan.....I don't think any of us could've predicted that.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=720830&page=16#ixzz23B84fBAy

It'll be all 'We've never seen a Mackem in Azerbaijan' next

While after such a great season, you've been rewarded with a trip to Azerbaijan and you're understandably a bit underwhelmed.

even when it's pointed out or queried they just carry on in ignorance.

Hope they do sign McGeady like, he's never played a good game for Ireland.

Ever.

Always looks a couple of clem overweight everytime I've seen him. Was supposed to be canny his first season in the USSR though.

Not bothered marra. Pissy little competition we wouldn't be interested in anyway.

1-9. FTM.