sunderland

JH

Davigay Shitton :lol:

Alan Shitjew is still my favourite. Manages to poke fun at a perceived lack of quality and be anti-Semitic towards someone who is not of Jewish heritage all at the same time.

Still love the classic "Gaycastle".

Guest Mackem Logic

These 2 home games in 4 days are huge for the mackems like.

Have to admit, I'll have a chuckle if they lose the game against Reading. They've basically used that cancellation as the excuse for their poor start to the season. They all readily assume those 3 points were a given.

:lol:

These 2 home games in 4 days are huge for the mackems like.

Thing is they've looked better away from home as well.

if they draw or lose these two- the next two away games, southampton and an Angry Man u. they could really be in the shit at christmas. ( so could we like)

i was talking to some chelsea fans last night (stopping in newcastle for the weekend and going into sunderland as late as possble, returning to newcastle as soon as poss after the match naturally) and they weren't confident at all. they reckonb they've had trouble all season with workmanlike teams who just defend and try to hit on the break.

Guest Roger Kint

As someone said a few pages back this is like Lisa Riley and Vanessa Feltz calling each other fat!

If The Guv is right then we would still have to lose 5 of our next 6 just to be below them so its not that bad yet :lol: