sunderland

JH

If they don't beat Reading I can't see them winning another game until the new year. Although if we don't beat Wigan tomorrow I could say the same about us  :hmm:

Basically. The s**** results we are both churning out is keeping each others managers in a job.

Had either pulled away this month the pressure would have been immense.

There's a degree of truth to this.

The hour is later than you think.

If we fall this season you better believe that the jackboot of the mag will not be relesed from our throat until the air has passed from the lungs we hold dear.

If we fall this time there will be no SAFC in 5 years time

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=746030&page=2#ixzz2DvnuCtce

:lol: Guess who?

LMAO that's not even the best quote :lol:

We have lost 4/5 world class players in the last few years and not replaced them.

Gordon - described as world class by Buffon

Richardon- was challanging Cole for the elft back spot with the national team before coming here

Gyan- nominated for so many awards

Cana - solid as a rock

Mensah

:spit:

Catts for me like.

Yeah, we look good and we look bad in spurts. So when we happen to have the least shots on target in the solar system or whatever, of course they're going to bring it up - just that fact was more interesting than anything else about us in the first month or two of this season.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=746268&page=2#ixzz2E1uffgI0

What?  They've had one good run of inital form when MON first took over, then its been back to norm  :lol:

After a home victory over ten man Wigan? Give over.

Shouldn't have stopped, some are far too 'owww we can't laugh, we aren't perfect!'.

They are shit, we can take the piss out of them with pleasure.