sunderland

JH

Have a friend who claims Martin O'Neill is a fantastic manager and one of the best in England.  :anguish:

Brummie had a cracking post that summed him up about a year ago or something. I wish I could find it.

Search for posts by me containing the phrase "75" as I will no doubt have used it in describing his substitutions policy.

Have a friend who claims Martin O'Neill is a fantastic manager and one of the best in England.  :anguish:

Brummie had a cracking post that summed him up about a year ago or something. I wish I could find it.

Search for posts by me containing the phrase "75" as I will no doubt have used it in describing his substitutions policy.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,68418.msg3364083.html#msg3364083?

A Sunderland supporter accused of making a racist monkey gesture at a Premier League footballer has claimed he was actually doing a chicken dance.

Liam Jones, 21, of Hendon, Sunderland, was arrested after pictures showed him apparently making a monkey gesture at Romelu Lukaku.

The Belgian striker had just scored his team’s third goal in a 4-2 win for West Bromwich Albion at the Stadium of Light on Saturday November 24.

Unemployed Liam said: “People have got it all wrong. I wasn’t doing a monkey chant. I was doing a chicken dance.

“I’m devastated people think I’m racist. I have black friends and black cousins.

“If I was racist, I wouldn’t pay to watch Sunderland because they have black players.”

Liam said he has been released on police bail until January after being arrested on suspicion of racially aggravated intentional harassment.

Sunderland AFC have banned him from matches until the outcome of any court case.

Liam added: “I’m absolutely gutted I can’t go to matches. I’ve been going for years. I can see where the club is coming from and I can see how the photo looks, but I want everyone to know that I am not racist.”

A spokesman for SAFC said: “Sunderland AFC cannot comment whilst a police investigation is being conducted, the person involved, in line with our club policy, is banned from the Stadium of Light until the result of the investigation is known.”

Jones, an amateur martial arts fighter, acts as a corner man for his brother.

Police have confirmed that a 21-year-old man has been released on police bail until January after being arrested on suspicion of racially aggravated intentional harassment.

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh554/gazwilko86/61DF21B2-2E98-4AB4-9214-098043CFD15D-458-000000D322282F4D.jpg

Anyone notice that fucking scruffy bitch with the yellow head band on in the top left corner?  :scared:

http://www.angelfire.com/ky/xpacsgirl/images/xpac1.jpg