sunderland

JH

Looks like Vanessa Feltz has gained 5lb.

:smugdog:

Aye, I think that taking into account the relative situations with injuries, suspensions etc, the recent "fat lass" analogies on here are really comparing something pleasantly plump to something clinically obese.

I would laugh but honestly until we are in a situation where we are far away from this mess. I can't bring myself to laugh at something when we are not far away from being in a similar predicament.

Agreed. If we lose on Monday night, people on here will be equally as angry as their fans rightly are right now.

they are predicting wins based on 10-15 min good spells when chasing and ultimately losing games. jees

Come on be fair, theyve been excellent in the 2nd half of every match this season, and they should continue looking at the positives. So unlucky once again today, on a different day one of those freekicks goes in....

Wickham will save them don't you know! The lad has a whopping 18 games of PL experience and has an impressive 1 PL goal.

Tbh I still think there's a decent player in there, reckon he could be a big player for them if they are to turn it around.

Wickham will save them don't you know! The lad has a whopping 18 games of PL experience and has an impressive 1 PL goal.

Tbh I still think there's a decent player in there, reckon he could be a big player for them if they are to turn it around.

Big boy who bullied at kids level tbh.

Think his level will be a good option for Stoke. Never once understood the wankfest over him while he was at Ipswich.

Think his level will be a good option for Stoke. Never once understood the wankfest over him while he was at Ipswich.

He was quality for Ipswich, although big showed some really good skills and a nice touch for that level. But made the wrong move, or at least the wrong time. Needed a full season as the main striker at a club and Ipswich would have been perfect. Think Sunderland jumped the gun with him, bought him so we didn't, ended up tying £8m in to a youth player not ready for the Premiership.

When he is ready, I think he'll be half decent, it may end up being at another club though. If they go down I'd build the team around him, in the Championship he'd walk it, a lot like Carroll 2nd half for us.

Thought people has learned their lesson about writing players off early, he's still a teenager FFS.  :lol:

Oliver Holt tweeting today that Short hasn't backed MON properly.

See, that is really MON all over, in that he is given 25m to spend (and, let's be honest, unless you're a CL side, that's a decent wad), and opts to buy just the two players, and they're both predictable UK buys, and both massively overpriced.

Their run of fixtures up next looks utterly horrendous.

See, that is really MON all over, in that he is given 25m to spend (and, let's be honest, unless you're a CL side, that's a decent wad), and opts to buy just the two players, and they're both predictable UK buys, and both massively overpriced.

More like the media all over, completely ignoring the facts in order to back their favourites.

More like the media all over, completely ignoring the facts in order to back their favourites.

Holt is the absolute worst of the MON lovers in the media.

I see a lot of them are starting to turn now. These are the same cunts who called us all sorts for, errr, being shat on by O'Neill.