sunderland

JH

Guest Geordiesned

Reading and QPR are doomed already IMO. It's one from five to join them.

Could have said the same about Southampton only 3 weeks ago. I can see QPR improving as I reckon 'arry will be given money to spend in January.

I honestly think Reading and QPR have zero chance of staying up.

QPR because they've created themselves too much instability and short termism behind the scenes, and Reading because they are absolutely dreadful.

We put in as bad a performance as I've seen in years against Reading, and still beat them, they're awful

Pardew reckons Reading are quality though.

"It's a shame for Reading because they do need a win and they didn't get the result they deserved. I was impressed with them. Their intensity and the quality they've got will see them all right this season."

"Reading gave us a going over today, I have no worries about them staying in this division."

:lol:

Guest WashyGeordie

"It's a shame for Reading because they do need a win and they didn't get the result they deserved. I was impressed with them. Their intensity and the quality they've got will see them all right this season."

"Reading gave us a going over today, I have no worries about them staying in this division."

Ne wonder we are where we are then!

Ne wonder we are where we are then!

Doesn't help that McDermott is his mate like

QPR because they've created themselves too much instability and short termism behind the scenes, and Reading because they are absolutely dreadful.

We put in as bad a performance as I've seen in years against Reading, and still beat them, they're awful

I'm really not trying to troll you here, Brummie, but was it really worse than you were at WHL last year? That was one of the most abject performances I've ever seen.

I'm really not trying to troll you here, Brummie, but was it really worse than you were at WHL last year? That was one of the most abject performances I've ever seen.

That game :lol:. I don't think I've seen a less inspired performance from a team ever.

That game :lol:. I don't think I've seen a less inspired performance from a team ever.

Our second half against Villa when we were relegated :anguish: We needed one fucking goal to stay up, but the bottling cunts on that pitch didn't even seem interested in trying.

What happened to hithere?  Would be good to get his take on this game from a mackem viewpoint.  Have they turned a corner or are Reading just shit?

Credit to Sunderland, they were definitely up for it last night and came out of the blocks fast. But it's hard to ignore the fact Reading were awful. Completely devoid of any ideas and if they're going to play like that for most of the season then even QPR have a better chance of avoiding relegation than they do.

Our second half against Villa when we were relegated :anguish: We needed one fucking goal to stay up, but the bottling cunts on that pitch didn't even seem interested in trying.

Still get angry thinking about it.

What happened to hithere?  Would be good to get his take on this game from a mackem viewpoint.  Have they turned a corner or are Reading just s***?

Credit to Sunderland, they were definitely up for it last night and came out of the blocks fast. But it's hard to ignore the fact Reading were awful. Completely devoid of any ideas and if they're going to play like that for most of the season then even QPR have a better chance of avoiding relegation than they do.

The worrying things is Reading scored 2 against us and we were very lucky to come away with a point against them. Having said that we were unlucky with 10 men not to beat the dirty stinking mackems.