sunderland

JH

Lego airport? :lol:

They have a meccano stadium ffs.

At least we have an airport :lol:

It's a shame we can't ban them from using our lego one, it would save us ££'s worth of industrial disinfectant.

Guest Roger Kint

If we are panic buying 9 days before the end of the window how do they explain Fletcher/Johnson/Rose/McFadden at over double the cost? All signed at or past this point. Fucking idiots  :lol:

They all need help on RTG. Just had a quite browse on a few threads. Apparently these players aren't that good because they cost £12m max? Where does this logic come from?

We wont survive because they're French?

Without a British core we stand no chance?

Apparently nationality comes before quality?

I don't get this logic. I genuinely feel dumber after reading that forum.

Oh yeah, Debuchy is also terrible. Hes only played 180mins for this club :D

Originally Posted by RokerRoarer 

Ffs another quality signing! Why can't we go on for players like him and M'Biwa, quality players going relatively cheap, no wonder we are ever going to achieve anything other than survival...no ambition! 

Here's an idea... Fuck off

:lol:

They all need help on RTG. Just had a quite browse on a few threads. Apparently these players aren't that good because they cost £12m max? Where does this logic come from?

We wont survive because they're French?

Without a British core we stand no chance?

Apparently nationality comes before quality?

I don't get this logic. I genuinely feel dumber after reading that forum.

Oh yeah, Debuchy is also terrible. Hes only played 180mins for this club :D

I genuinely think a lot of them on there need help, they live in a world of delusion,paranoia and denial. Throw in the casual racism/homphobia/sexism its a heady mix.  Masterplan and Sir Ricki Sbragia are particularly insane

They exist in a World of denial and delusion about out superiority as a city and club.

Didn't they think sissokho was the dogs bollocks when they thought they could get him and now he's either average or just pure shit. Fuck me they don't help themselves do they.

Fucking arrogant about a lot yet they have very little to be arrogant about yet they think players like Fletcher, Johnson, Cattermole are class oh and I quote "Ndiaye will be a beast running through the opposition", not a chance a single one of them saw him play previously so what an odd statement

He's  blocked me unfortunately. But f***ing hell, does this not sum them up perfectly

Michael Graham ‏@Capt_Fishpaste

When a club has allowed itself to be almost entirely colonized, does it even have anything left of its own identity? Quite sad really.

Christ, the repressed memories on that forum! 'SundIreland' anybody? They embraced that sh!t like a dog on dropped chips.....

There is something to be said for the failures of youth systems up and down the country failing to produce players good enough for the premier league (let alone the champions league), but the idea the nationality of the players is the source of a club's identity is silly, players come and go all the time and the club lives on identity intact.

There is also something to be said for enjoying the cosmopolitan nature of football, and how close people from all over the world can be taken to football fans hearts.

Also sunderland lol still secretly envious of us even when we're nearly relegated already

It's not simply the posts about us that amaze me, it's that we are their context in so many others. If, purely hypothetically, they signed Messi it wouldn't be a moment of pure joy to have him, there would be so many contextual 'Mag', 'Scum' or 'Classless' posts made. We are nested inside their heads. Metaphorically speaking.