sunderland

JH

I've never seen us discuss one of their players as much as they discussTalk shit about our players, EVERY single one, every time. :lol:

they dream up some random reasons why they are all to a man shit.

Re: Football Rich List

The Guardian have a further analysis of the data

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datab...top-teams-make

Interesting that Newcastle are the most dependant on broadcasting income. They really are buggered if they go down.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=757283&page=3#ixzz2J0bDEhsS

Just read this on the smb- Im not sure having the highest % of TV income in the Top 20 sides in the world Buggers us for the championship.

A lot of Premiership clubs are going to enter the rich list soon because of the new TV deal next season.

I've never seen us discuss one of their players as much as they discussTalk shit about our players, EVERY single one, every time. :lol:

To be fair it's rare that they sign players that make us feel threatened or rattled so that's not a surprise.

I've never seen us discuss one of their players as much as they discussTalk s*** about our players, EVERY single one, every time. :lol:

To be fair it's rare that they sign players that make us feel threatened or rattled so that's not a surprise.

After the summer transfer window that was i think most people said that they had a good window getting some decent players in, no more no less.  When we sign players though..... :lol: Doesn't mattter if we sign squad players or big name players like Mbiwa and Sissoko and Debuchy. They need help.

Fucking hell that forum has imploded on itself since the Sissoko crack got announced.

They are attempting to ludicrously claim that squad depth is not important, somehow forgetting that not a day passes when they are not hollering at Marty to bring more players in.

Fucking hell that forum has imploded on itself since the Sissoko crack got announced.

They are attempting to ludicrously claim that squad depth is not important, somehow forgetting that not a day passes when they are not hollering at Marty to bring more players in.

what?  they have claimed we are shit and to be relegated all season cos we havent got squad depth( i tended to agree mind).

It's the macktracking that gets me

Colo is shit however he is suddenly mint when he was reportedly off home and then back to being shit again now he is staying

Haven't checked the Sissoko thread their, expect similar macktracking from when they were linked with him

f***ing hell that forum has imploded on itself since the Sissoko crack got announced.

what?  they have claimed we are s*** and to be relegated all season cos we havent got squad depth( i tended to agree mind).

The bitterness ruins their ability to grasp the concept.

"The daft thing is the players they've signed they didn't actually need that badly, even Debuchy."

:iamatwat:

A left back, centre back, right back, central midfielder and winger/striker.

So we needed a keeper? :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Father Jack Hackett: You've got to love them

Slippery Jim: No... no I don't!

Father Jack Hackett: They continuously make us look good man

:laugh: