sunderland

JH

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=757576

Read and enjoy. Do they even remember the players they've signed? :lol:

They really are so bitter and mental. Every single player we have or sign is apparently shit, just know it's gonna come back to bite them. Yet they think their players are fantastic. I just don't get why they seem so bitter, if they had a decent player I would acknowledge it, their keeper has been pretty decent - the rest of them are functional footballers in the bang average bracket, not totally horrific but not pulling up any trees.

We have some clearly above average players when on form in Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Colo and Krul and arguably Cisse (Who I still believe will start scoring) and some massive potential in Anita, Santon, Debuchy (Who they say has been shit in our 2 games - he just simply hasn't been), Sissokho, Mbiwa.

I honestly believe we will start to show what a team we can be with these additions as we should no longer see Williamson/Simpson and Shola every game. It should make a massive difference to our build up play with that Sissiokho, Debuchy and Gouffran in the team - I hope it all takes off, I feel quite confident we are now in a good position to kick on

They really are so bitter and mental. Every single player we have or sign is apparently s***, just know it's gonna come back to bite them. Yet they think their players are fantastic. I just don't get why they seem so bitter, if they had a decent player I would acknowledge it, their keeper has been pretty decent - the rest of them are functional footballers in the bang average bracket, not totally horrific but not pulling up any trees.

We have some clearly above average players when on form in Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Colo and Krul and arguably Cisse (Who I still believe will start scoring) and some massive potential in Anita, Santon, Debuchy (Who they say has been s*** in our 2 games - he just simply hasn't been), Sissokho, Mbiwa.

I honestly believe we will start to show what a team we can be with these additions as we should no longer see Williamson/Simpson and Shola every game. It should make a massive difference to our build up play with that Sissiokho, Debuchy and Gouffran in the team - I hope it all takes off, I feel quite confident we are now in a good position to kick on

It's just constant aggression on that board and mindless insults.

They really are so bitter and mental. Every single player we have or sign is apparently s***, just know it's gonna come back to bite them. Yet they think their players are fantastic. I just don't get why they seem so bitter, if they had a decent player I would acknowledge it, their keeper has been pretty decent - the rest of them are functional footballers in the bang average bracket, not totally horrific but not pulling up any trees.

We have some clearly above average players when on form in Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Colo and Krul and arguably Cisse (Who I still believe will start scoring) and some massive potential in Anita, Santon, Debuchy (Who they say has been s*** in our 2 games - he just simply hasn't been), Sissokho, Mbiwa.

It's just constant aggression on that board and mindless insults.

The thing is mackems I know in real life appear to be the same, smug and gloating about it all. I thought that would be the type of thing you do if you historically had been better than the other team or were actually achieving something with your own team. The thing is they are extremely limited and Fletcher is there main and only goal scorer yet they go on about us lacking goals etc as if our players will never pick themselves up - truly strange how their minds work

When I first tiptoed into this place, without an idea what it was, I was like "wow, most of this is pretty cool. There are a lot of smart and funny people. And some idiots, but that's the human race for you. I think I like it." Could've been so much worse, I could've been born a mackem. :lol: If I'd gone into that place I'd've thought "Oh, fuck the internet, they're all fucking mental." And locked my doors.

Mind I would've been as bitter and jealous as them so I probably wouldn't have noticed anything wrong :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=757441

They have four French players in their own team.

The mentality of that lot never fails to astound me

I agree that thread is an abomination.

After N'Diaye who are the other three?

Yes I did fall into the 'Poirot' trap. Perhaps I should have said French-based.

But you knew what I meant and resorted to nit-picking.Surely you are not condoning the arrant racism of that thread

because I got the numbers wrong.

Akin to shouting racist abuse at a players mother, OK because it was only one players mother.

Shame, you were shaping up as quite sensible and now you have to go back and start all over

At what point did I condone racism?

I said that the thread was an abomination and have never uttered a racial slur in my life.

I was just confused as to which French players you were referring.

I do apologise if I've offended you in some way.

As for Bent's mother, if you want to tar all our fans with the same brush then go ahead. I don't find racism acceptable and said as much in my first few posts on here.

Is RTG the main mackem forum or do our lot just look at it cos it's so bad?

I've always thought rationally they're just the same as us. But comparing here to there, you've really got to say they're so much worse. Proper idiots.

And FFS dogmatrix, hitthere didn't imply anything of the sort.

I've always thought rationally they're just the same as us. But comparing here to there, you've really got to say they're so much worse. Proper idiots.

Absolutely this. No idea what he's on about tbh.

I think its the only one. i  think of them like insane dogs, all chasing thier own tails, occaissionally stopping to sniff an arse or bite another dog. Howling like crazy wolves whenever something happens at Newcastle.

Absolutely this. No idea what he's on about tbh.

What on earth did the racist abuse of a players mother have to do with me asking how many French players we had in our squad? :lol:

On Sissoko -

"i think if we are in for him we should keep things as quiet as possible to avoid other teams going to battle with us to sign a player with the quality and at a price as much as 2.5 million....if we are in for him then MON needs to keep playing the game like he is at the moment"

:D :D

Dont hate the player,hate the game

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=755176&highlight=sissoko&page=4#ixzz2J1mliSeL

It's the main one. 7360 members opposed to 2163 on here.

NETF, Marra!

11,878 according to their site index. Means little though, proportionately very few will actually post. Same on here.

11,878 according to their site index. Means little though, proportionately very few will actually post. Same on here.

tbf though, half of them are mags if you believe them.