sunderland

JH

Seems like some of them support Sunderland just to be aggressive towards Newcastle. Can imagine if we didn't exist some of their fans wouldn't care about Sunderland half as much as they do.

Hilarious when one of them write something along the lines of 'always in our shadow'. Can't think of a club more in the shadow of another club like they are to us. Pathetic.

Guest WashyGeordie

f***'s sake, I thought 'Blue Room' [old Everton forum] used to have some characters (and my word there were some idiots on that forum), but this RTG place is on a different level entirely.

I'm noticing a slight contradiction. A generic insult it appears is to call Newcastle a city full of "unemployed" kernts, y'know, the usual boring attempt at a witty put-down.

Yet, so many times, a "Mag at Work" is referenced.

Strange.

The funny thing is, is that most of them probably work out of sunderland, and half/some in Newcastle/Durham, Tyneside etc.

It's the same with the footballers at their own club, none of them probably even live in sunderland. I think i heard it was just Henderson, and he was only renting flats next to the river (and now gone)

Yet they're so proud of "their classy city".....

I think i was back on the metro home with ten minutes of the first half to go last year

It was fucking torture and i simply could not handle it, i remember the coppers mocking me as i left aswell, one of Northumbrias finest

"ow mackem, dunno why u even bother turning up, we always beat you"

Aye cheers mate, just what i need

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=678135#ixzz1nrwMuGQ3

:lol: :lol: :lol:

why? cos it makes you look bad being a sunderland fan?

people will do what the fuck they want anyway, if you're that concerned about how you as a fan of a certain club are perceived then you're supporting for the wrong reasons.

We're not the scum, we don't support them for the 'glory' of the 'geordie nation' we're a better class of fans then they are, then almost anyone on the planet is. The amount of shit we've put up with in the last 20years beggars belief.

Be proud of your fellow fans for turning up in such numbers after decades of nothingness with which they have overshadowed us.

Times change and already they are, the more hope we're given and the more ACTUAL change in fortunes we see. We'll be on top, and they'll go back to being the nothing club that hasn't won a trophy in over half a century which we always know they will be.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=678135&page=3#ixzz1nrzVkYGv

Where does this "better fans" come from  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

The famous 'humility and respect' of sunderland fans, werent those twats singing songs about SBR pissing himself and dying?  :idiot2:

Guest johnson293

why? cos it makes you look bad being a sunderland fan?

people will do what the fuck they want anyway, if you're that concerned about how you as a fan of a certain club are perceived then you're supporting for the wrong reasons.

We're not the scum, we don't support them for the 'glory' of the 'geordie nation' we're a better class of fans then they are, then almost anyone on the planet is. The amount of shit we've put up with in the last 20years beggars belief.

Be proud of your fellow fans for turning up in such numbers after decades of nothingness with which they have overshadowed us.

Times change and already they are, the more hope we're given and the more ACTUAL change in fortunes we see. We'll be on top, and they'll go back to being the nothing club that hasn't won a trophy in over half a century which we always know they will be.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=678135&page=3#ixzz1nrzVkYGv

Where does this "better fans" come from  :lol:

Racially abusing one of your own players mothers, trashing a train on the way to a local cup tie, verbally abusing a respected football gentleman because of something that happened 30-odd years ago.... you have to admit, they really are in a different class to, well, everyone!

Guest johnson293

Is this Peter Copeland?

Have you ever worn black and white

I have, wore a 1990 Juve shirt on and off for a decade, class looking. Still got it. But in my defense only ever wore it in the southern hemisphere where they still have bones in their noses. Papua Newcastle.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=678152#ixzz1ns6PnnmR

???

Is this Peter Copeland?

I have, wore a 1990 Juve shirt on and off for a decade, class looking. Still got it. But in my defense only ever wore it in the southern hemisphere where they still have bones in their noses. Papua Newcastle.

???

Bloody hell - ridiculous!

Guest Roger Kint

Is this Peter Copeland?

???

mojo?

It's a good thing that the mackems I know are really sound and don't have the high levels of bitterness/hatred that people on RTG have.

they will have when they are with other mackems.

Guest Geordiesned

Wireside's twitter accessible again.

Several tweets trying to make out he's not bothered about Sunday and that the FA Cup tie is more important. Not very believable when he's changed his twitter name to FTM and tweeting about the 9-1, etc :lol:

It's a good thing that the mackems I know are really sound and don't have the high levels of bitterness/hatred that people on RTG have.

they will have when they are with other mackems.

Hmmm, never thought about that......

RT @Bigdavebarker: All this "ever seen a Mackem in Milan"? Have newcastle ever played in Milan in a European comp? No! #FTM

Erm, what?

I suppose they missed out on when we played Inter then  :lol:

they probably think Inter is a different city in Italy.

Guest Haris Vuckic

We've played Inter 4 times.

Twice in the Fairs Cup and Twice in the Champions League.