sunderland

JH

Love their 100 Reasons to Hate Newcastle United thread. :lol: Especially this one:

I had a childhood of being bombarded by people at school telling me how crap my club was and even when we beat them getting abuse....

:weep:

Love their 100 Reasons to Hate Newcastle United thread. :lol: Especially this one:

I had a childhood of being bombarded by people at school telling me how crap my club was and even when we beat them getting abuse....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

....but it wasn't as bad as going home to be sexually abused by my father, and that was the worst thing about it."

I liked...

2. SAFC fans are obsessed with them rather than just not caring about them

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=678592#ixzz1o3AX6mV4

Aye they care so little they make up a thread asking for 100 reasons to hate us.  :idiot2:

Tossers.

Buying stuff from Sports Direct to get carrier bags >> Take bags to game on Sunday >> Throw them around the stadium

Put money into Ashleys pockets >> Give us free advertising >> look like absolute littering tramps in the process

Will apparently have us seething with rage...?

Mackem logic  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Guest sadmackembarstewards

This carrier bag shit is just a cover to get them on to the pitch to make them feel more at home with loads of shit blowing around

Guest johnson293

And of course, those 'huge' SD carrier bags are gonna look great, all the way up in level 7.  :iamatwat:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=678567

New SMB rules. Every new member will be subject to interrogation by board members to ensure that they are not a Mag.  :cheesy:

Question 1: Ah wuz there when Kevin Phillips kicked a puddle and lobbed Tommy Wright. Were yew?

Question 2: Ah wuz there when that kid ran on and hit that maggie twat Steve Harper. Were yew?

Question 3: Ah wuz there in person when we beat those scruffy Mags 9-1. Were yew? FTM