sunderland

JH

I hate the fact you go on about Newcastle in relation to Sunderland like you're the hub of everything in the North East when WE'RE THE BIGGEST CITY IN THE NORTH EAST. LOOK IT UP COCKGOBBLER.

I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

I HOPE YOU ALL PERISH.

I HOPE YOUR CITY BURNS.

I HOPE YOUR CROPS FAIL

I HOPE THE SPORTS DIRECT ARENA CRUMBLES TO THE GROUND AND IM STOOD ON TOP OF THE CONCRETE HAVING A SLASH AS YOU ALL MOAN FOR FORGIVENESS.

I HOPE THAT YOUR WOMEN ALL GET HERPES.

I HOPE YOU ALL JUST FUCK OFF AND GET FUCKED AND GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU HORRIBLE FUCKING FUCKHEADS.

Ok, now he's made it personal

Just had a look at that thread.

I can only summise the following:

They've taken the most cowardly route into a big game.

They're bigging up their chances (based on some ludicrous logic), and generally talking shite about Newcastle. The last bit is hardly surprising.

Yet you know if they get beat - which is a thoroughly likely prospect really - they'll pretend like it never mattered. Well, either that or point to how an umpteenth win for Newcastle in this fixture was down to an off day by the mighty Sunderland. I mean, when their name comes out the hat, you just think, well that's our cup run over. Unsure how we'll stem the irresistible attacks of Gardner, Richardson, Cattermole and co.

Come the end of the season, when you finish above them, chances are from their POV it won't really matter in the light of eternity, because they've finished above you 3 years in a row - indeed one of them being where it was impossible for you to finish above them.

I'd try to consider their mindset more but I fear I'll lose some brain cells. Is it possible for RTG to be nuked? There are some proper Sunderland fans about, aren't there?

Edit: a thread about how Baines should be nowhere near the England team. Interesting.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/epic-jackie-chan-template.png

wheyyyy!  Hardman Kevin Ball.  His son was in the year above Ketsbaia and I at school.  Played with him once when our year had subs and some players for his year's team didn't show.  He was average at best.  Kevin can usually be found hanging about in Chester-le-Street, occasionally stopped by sunderland fans who leave him red faced as they lick his arse about what a 'heeeeyrur' he was/is.

Thanks to local government reorganisation in the 70's a third of their 'city' comes with a Newcastle post code.

The biggest city shit reminds me of the story of  British and an American warships passing each other in the Atlantic during WW2. American captain signals 'what's it like being in the second biggest navy in the world? British skipper signals back 'what's it like being in the second best?

Think i have a new sig:

I hate the fact you go on about Newcastle in relation to Sunderland like you're the hub of everything in the North East when WE'RE THE BIGGEST CITY IN THE NORTH EAST. LOOK IT UP COCKGOBBLER.

I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

I HOPE YOU ALL PERISH.

I HOPE YOUR CITY BURNS.

I HOPE YOUR CROPS FAIL

I HOPE THE SPORTS DIRECT ARENA CRUMBLES TO THE GROUND AND IM STOOD ON TOP OF THE CONCRETE HAVING A SLASH AS YOU ALL MOAN FOR FORGIVENESS.

I HOPE THAT YOUR WOMEN ALL GET HERPES.

I HOPE YOU ALL JUST FUCK OFF AND GET FUCKED AND GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU HORRIBLE FUCKING FUCKHEADS.

I did, Newcastle is bigger apparently as far as I can tell.

I HOPE THE SPORTS DIRECT ARENA CRUMBLES TO THE GROUND AND IM STOOD ON TOP OF THE CONCRETE HAVING A SLASH AS YOU ALL MOAN FOR FORGIVENESS

Forgiveness for what ? 

I would like to think if the roles were reversed (thank god they are not) we would act with some humility after repeatedly losing over the years BUT instead they are ridiculously arrogant and brash

I can only assume it is some sort of defence mechanism as they refuse to admit the obvious to themselves which is why they resort to bullshit like them being a classy club

What in the actual f*ck??  :spit:

Tyneside got the metrocentre and the Baltic, but lost some of it's traditional identity as a City. Newcastle didn't want to be Newcastle anymore - it wanted to be the Barcelona of the North, the Toon, the Geordie nation. NUFC and Sir John Hall filled the void in this massive identity crisis.

Wearside got Nissan, and kept more of it's traditional identity. Sunderland didn't want to be the Barcelona of the North, because we knew that being the Sunderland of the North was a thing to be proud of in it's own right. Sunderland never had a void to fill. We know who we are, for good and for bad, and we are OK with that.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=677809&page=5#ixzz1nrLznYnr

Tyneside got the metrocentre and the Baltic, but lost some of it's traditional identity as a City. Newcastle didn't want to be Newcastle anymore - it wanted to be the Barcelona of the North, the Toon, the Geordie nation. NUFC and Sir John Hall filled the void in this massive identity crisis.

Wearside got Nissan, and kept more of it's traditional identity. Sunderland didn't want to be the Barcelona of the North, because we knew that being the Sunderland of the North was a thing to be proud of in it's own right. Sunderland never had a void to fill. We know who we are, for good and for bad, and we are OK with that.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=677809&page=5#ixzz1nrLznYnr

"Our city is shit, and we know it. Yeah, suck on that, Mags." :lol:

"Our city is s***, and we know it. Yeah, suck on that, Mags." :lol:

Pretty much :lol:

Fuck's sake, I thought 'Blue Room' [old Everton forum] used to have some characters (and my word there were some idiots on that forum), but this RTG place is on a different level entirely.

I'm noticing a slight contradiction. A generic insult it appears is to call Newcastle a city full of "unemployed" kernts, y'know, the usual boring attempt at a witty put-down.

Yet, so many times, a "Mag at Work" is referenced.

Strange.

Fucking hell man, that forum...you'd honestly think they were like the Templar knights, swanning about full of righteousness, loving the smell of their own farts and being holy blah blah. 

And we, NUFC, its fans are the devil and his little demons.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

What get's me is that the vast majority of NUFC fans on here take the rivarly with Sunderland as lighthearted banter etc.

While RTG is just full of really bitter and resentful SAFC fans who's hatred of NUFC and Newcastle is ridiculous.

I like how a Japanese car plant in Washington enables Sunderland to keep its identity. Baffling logic.

Also, anyone who has made anything of themselves on that site inevitably chooses to live as far away as they can from the city they're so proud of.