sunderland

JH

Guest Roger Kint

'newcastle (sunderland) airport'

:spit:

What the fuck is this?

Sunderland council own 90% of it to Newcastle's 10% marra

You've got absolutely no idea whether he's let his views interfere with his job or not. In fact, didn't you just agree that core beliefs influence everything we do?

:lol:

Are you kidding me? I've questioned his real beliefs and whether it's just not an image he tries to put on. Because if he was what you are trying to make out he was and it interefered with his job he wouldn't have 5 black players he managed at Swindon playing for him regularly. I posted couple of questions, you didn't manage to answer one of them, enough man.

You are trying to tell me that it's an assumption that his views hasn't interfered with his job even after I don't know how many years in professional football without getting into trouble associated with fascism except for the salutes.

Get lost. :lol:

I'm really not sure why you're being so confrontational to be honest. When did I try and make him out to be anything? Would you care to provide a quote? It IS an assumption that his views haven't interfered with his job, regardless of how many questions you ask me about his conduct....

Firstly core beliefs influence everything we do, and secondly why do you assume that they haven't interfered with his job just because you haven't heard about it? I'd argue that a persons beliefs and values would influence them in a myriad of ways, some of them very subtle. Last but not least, there's a news story that arguably confirms his beliefs have influenced his work anyway. When he had to apologise to someone for making a racist comment, while he was at work.

Right. And education gives us knowledge. My education has taught me a lot about fascism and how fascism and racism isn't inherently linked together. :p

I do understand what you are trying to tell me, I just don't agree whatsoever with your position in this matter. If Di Canio hasn't dropped a player or sold him or treated him differently because of his race I don't see why it would matter if he was a racist. If he can keep his views to himself and manage Sunderland in a professional manner I don't see why he should be lynched.

After all he's free to think whatever he wants as long as he does his job in a professional way and keeps his views to himself.

Had one of those once in our hotel.

He latched onto us when he found out we were from the North East.

He told us he had only brought his home kit for daytime wear, while for the evening he could slip into his more sophisticated away kit. Was clearly proud of the stark economy of his wardrobe. He possibly saw it as a work of art, a bit like one of Le Corbusier's minimalist buildings.

After three days, he stunk, and had red sauce stains down the front of the home top.

Classy...

Why bother man  :lol: I particularly like the part he attempts to reinforce his own classiness by talking about an architect.

:lol: not going to post the photo, but a mackem mate of mine once had his facebook photo of himself outside Camp Nou wearing his red and white stripes.

Not that they ever wear their tops abroad, like.

was it when sunderland played barca?..............

'newcastle (sunderland) airport'

:spit:

What the fuck is this?

Sunderland council own 90% of it to Newcastle's 10% marra

I am quite appreciative of the significant contribution Sunderland council and their citizens make towards Newcastle International Airport.

OK so we have to put up with a few smelly, uncouth mackems decked out in their replica shirts from time to time but it's a small price to pay really.

Guest Roger Kint

Sometimes you have delve past the 'Pure Football' to get the full scale -  http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=771864

Sunderland.

Was on a management course last year in Belgium, you had to give a 15 minute presentation on your chosen subject.

I gave the 20 foreigners a 15 minute presentation on 'Sunderland and its History'

15 minutes

:yao:

14 minutes of it washim angrily telling them it wasnt Newcastle

Guest Phil K

You've got absolutely no idea whether he's let his views interfere with his job or not. In fact, didn't you just agree that core beliefs influence everything we do?

Are you kidding me? I've questioned his real beliefs and whether it's just not an image he tries to put on. Because if he was what you are trying to make out he was and it interefered with his job he wouldn't have 5 black players he managed at Swindon playing for him regularly. I posted couple of questions, you didn't manage to answer one of them, enough man.

You are trying to tell me that it's an assumption that his views hasn't interfered with his job even after I don't know how many years in professional football without getting into trouble associated with fascism except for the salutes.

I'm really not sure why you're being so confrontational to be honest. When did I try and make him out to be anything? Would you care to provide a quote? It IS an assumption that his views haven't interfered with his job, regardless of how many questions you ask me about his conduct....

Firstly core beliefs influence everything we do, and secondly why do you assume that they haven't interfered with his job just because you haven't heard about it? I'd argue that a persons beliefs and values would influence them in a myriad of ways, some of them very subtle. Last but not least, there's a news story that arguably confirms his beliefs have influenced his work anyway. When he had to apologise to someone for making a racist comment, while he was at work.

Actually, theres FAR more "confrontational" comments from the "fascism" ranters on here.

Haven't you noticed ? Never seen anything like it.  :kasper: "UKIP are fascist !!!! Drool rant burble !" 

"You shall have no opinion but OUR opinion !!!!"

"It isn't fascist when WE do it !!!!"

LOL

Thought this would be great and have fun at the makems expense.

Hopefully the ranters will run out of breath and just **** off and let the humour back in.

Actually, theres FAR more "confrontational" comments from the "fascism" ranters on here.

Haven't you noticed ? Never seen anything like it.  :kasper: "UKIP are fascist !!!! Drool rant burble !" 

"You shall have no opinion but OUR opinion !!!!"

"It isn't fascist when WE do it !!!!"

LOL

Thought this would be great and have fun at the makems expense.

Hopefully the ranters will run out of breath and just **** off and let the humour back in.

Argument was beginning to taper off with just two people discussing it now. Back comes Phil with his CAPITALS to start this shit all over again. Give it a break ffs.