Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hello everyone,i am a supporter of the alien club you drew with today.we are looking forward to welcoming a great club and its fans to our small stadium.you'll have about 1.000 tickets available for the away stand which is seperated from the rest of the stands.you really shouldn't worry about riots and stuff like that,for as it is just a big celebration as it is only our second time in europe and the first to our beloved ground.feel free to ask anything you want.

will you bring many fans to Newcastle ? You'll have no trouble and will be treat well.

Guest atromitos-peristeri

yes it is a big deal for us.premier league is very popular here in greece and everyone here supports an english team.your club had a great season,they played really great football.we watch a lot of english football on tv so we are very familiar with your team.

i expect it to be sold out,it's a really small ground anyway.we have about 3.500 to 4.000 in every game but we gathered 15.000 at the cup finals so i do expect a full house.

no it's not that lazaridis.we got ours from aris salonica.some of you may have seen him against man city last year.

don't expect our fans to come to your ground.we are a small club from a poor city.20-30 people the most :)

yes it is a big deal for us.premier league is very popular here in greece and everyone here supports an english team.your club had a great season,they played really great football.we watch a lot of english football on tv so we are very familiar with your team.

i expect it to be sold out,it's a really small ground anyway.we have about 3.500 to 4.000 in every game but we gathered 15.000 at the cup finals so i do expect a full house.

Ah well, I might go up anyway if my dad can find me a place to stay in Peristeri. Καλή τύχη!

right back skondras,left back giannoulis and centre midfield dimoutsos-they all were called up to our national team recently.our keeper itandje and centre back lazaridis are valuable units too.we are better in defence generally but we still expect one or two new signings up front.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/players/profile.overview.html/stan-lazaridis

no, but i'm sure the keeper was at liverpool a while ago

Guest andrew

no it's not that lazaridis.we got ours from aris salonica.some of you may have seen him against man city last year.

don't expect our fans to come to your ground.we are a small club from a poor city.20-30 people the most :)

those who do will enjoy it. we're a friendly bunch and we've got a great stadium :)

hello everyone,i am a supporter of the alien club you drew with today.we are looking forward to welcoming a great club and its fans to our small stadium.you'll have about 1.000 tickets available for the away stand which is seperated from the rest of the stands.you really shouldn't worry about riots and stuff like that,for as it is just a big celebration as it is only our second time in europe and the first to our beloved ground.feel free to ask anything you want.

Welcome :thup:

Best of luck and all that ;)

shame, never mind i'm sure the greek ex-pat community over here will show up.

Has it been announced who is home first yet? Hopefully us, can't go otherwise.

All respect to the Greeks but I'll be well annoyed if we don't make it through. From then on the group stage is just a laugh and so on depending how we get it although I'm not expecting too much.

All respect to the Greeks but I'll be well annoyed if we don't make it through. From then on the group stage is just a laugh and so on depending how we get it although I'm not expecting too much.

Sure I read that we are away first.

Away first, but .com reckons we're trying to get it switched :dontknow:

Shit, I'd forgot how good being in Europe is. :smitten:

Sure I read that we are away first.

Shit if so (re: Chelsea), hopefully these are weak enough to beat with a fairly second string but I'm always wary, they'll be confident at home regardless.

yes itandje played for liverpool and was involved to that incident which made him unpopular to the scousers.good luck to you too.

if you come here with your second team,we have a good chance of getting a result at home and then everything can happen.i am a very optimistic person when it comes to football so i'd say about 20% chance to progress if you take it lightly.

Perhaps a 'second string' like -

Krul

Simpson    Williamson  Colo    Raylor

Perch        Jonas   

Marveaux

Obertan        Ba            Amalfitano

?

Still a pretty strong side whilst resting the likes of Saylor, Santon, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Tiote and Cisse plus any other signings we might make.

if you come here with your second team,we have a good chance of getting a result at home and then everything can happen.i am a very optimistic person when it comes to football so i'd say about 20% chance to progress if you take it lightly.

don't think we'll play a second team. maybe not full strength but somewhere in between. 5 or 6 regulars and 4 or 5 squad players.

Perhaps a 'second string' like -

Krul

Simpson    Williamson  Colo    Raylor

Perch        Jonas   

Marveaux

Obertan        Ba            Amalfitano

?

Still a pretty strong side whilst resting the likes of Saylor, Santon, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Tiote and Cisse plus any other signings we might make.

Shola will be one of the first name on the team sheet.  Depending on HBA's fitness he could start on the bench against Spurs and play in the Europa game.