Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've got 4 spare seats in a transfer from brussels airport to Bruge. Transfer leaves at 19.15 on Wed 7 th Nov and heads back  on 9th at 7.00am. Transfer is for BMI flight from Leeds and back although doesn't have to be that flight if times are similar.

Transfers are £30 each return. (Might be a little cheaper if all four are sold). Cash on the day would be fine. 16 seater mini bus is already booked but we only have 12 flights.

If anyone's interested just message me on here and I'll get back to you. Apologies if this is the wrong thread I don't post very often..

Probably just tittle tattle.  Does sound ridiculously high and would've thought 50+ loyalty points max as a starting point, unless we get a rubbish allocation, which I can't see either given what happened with Brum last year.

I have a nagging feeling the club might ask for reduced allocation, since they've been doing this in the league for some games.

Its far more likely that any allocation will be considerably less due to Brugge fans actually wanting to go. Obviously not sure on their crowds but the Brum allocation could have been down to them being a second tier club that fans werent arsed about whereas we may well be a far more attractive match.

Looks like the away stand would be hard to segregate if it had more than 1 set of fans in it.

for those going via amsterdam, how long is the train to bruges/brussels

im thinking london-brussels-bruges-amsterdam-brussels-london

I'm trying to work this exact route out, bit of a fuck on. Might have to go back to bruges and then on to brussels for the eurostar back to london. Train seems to take nearly 4 hours from bruges to amsterdam though.

I'm trying to work this exact route out, bit of a fuck on. Might have to go back to bruges and then on to brussels for the eurostar back to london. Train seems to take nearly 4 hours from bruges to amsterdam though.

There are worse things than supping tinnies on a train for a few hours.

---

Think we might stay in Ghent on the Weds to vary it up, anyone been before?

yeh with a change as far as i can see. itl be worth it

Thought I'd stick this in here....

I've got 4 spare seats in a transfer from brussels airport to Bruge. Transfer leaves at 19.15 on Wed 7 th Nov and heads back  on 9th at 7.00am. Transfer is for BMI flight from Leeds and back although doesn't have to be that flight if times are similar.

Transfers are £30 each return. (Might be a little cheaper if all four are sold). Cash on the day would be fine. 16 seater mini bus is already booked but we only have 12 flights.

If anyone's interested just message me on here and I'll get back to you. Apologies if this is the wrong thread I don't post very often..

Guest Roger Kint

:giggs: 

Just kidding it will just get lost in this thread, its already about 15 posts up btw  :lol:

:giggs: 

Just kidding it will just get lost in this thread, its already about 15 posts up btw  :lol:

Apologies, didn't see it. First time I've been Giggs'd. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint
:lol: I read it this morning and actually thought it would be forgotten as well. Would suggest it as his sig but he doesnt post mush so it wouldnt help much