Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Went on Subside during the game to have a look at Benfica tops and they had the current kit in the sale for £34, refresh just after the final whistle and the they've removed all the tops except one which is back up to full price. Bastards.

Guest Bruno_SLB

Thank you guys, for the support!

I really hope then in 15th May we are all celebrating!!!!!  :D :D :D

Guest P.Aimar10

Thank you guys, for the support!

I really hope then in 15th May we are all celebrating!!!!!  :D :D :D

This forum is too small for two benfica fans called bruno

Guest Recrutazer0

Congratz... we are on the FINAL, and you made History...

A verdade, verdadinha é que estes Ingleses (BIFES) são bons tipos!!! Um grande abraço!!!

Espero que fiquem na primeira liga!!!

Now U use the Google translater...

Weird how the media are suddenly loving this 'major European final' now Chelsea are in it.

Aye.  The Chelsea semi has suddenly been bumped onto ITV 1 I noticed.  The official mourning period after Man Ure were 'cheated' out of the Champions must be over.

The turk fans were disrespectful as hell, they were annoying and rude during the whole match. In the city center they didn't care about meeting portuguese people, or whatever? What's the point of traveling to have that kind of behavior?

At the end everyone was cheering them and in the tv you see a picture of an old man greeting a turkish fan completely shattered.

That's the difference between supporting a classic club and a "small" one like Fenerbahce.

Your attitudes reflect the weight of the History (wins and losses) upon your shoulders.

Hope you do well in the final lad!  I'll be cheering yous on in the pub any way (you should have seen some of the looks I was getting last year cheering on Bayern in the CL final)

The patriots will tell you that you must support whoever is representing your country because at the end all the english clubs win.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a bunch of bullshit right?