Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm going to actively support Benfica for the Europa league. Will give me something to be interested in when our season fizzles out :lol: need a shirt

I'll buy you a drink next summer here. And OK let's exchange shirts. I want a NUFC "JOTENKO" 13 or something like that.

Would have thought 'Jotenko 69' to suit you better.

I'm going to actively support Benfica for the Europa league. Will give me something to be interested in when our season fizzles out :lol: need a shirt

I'll buy you a drink next summer here. And OK let's exchange shirts. I want a NUFC "JOTENKO" 13 or something like that.

Would have thought 'Jotenko 69' to suit you better.

THAT IS A SIN ... DEFINITELY.

THAT'S DEFINITELY A SIN.

Definitely hope Benfica go on to win this now.

WAIT A SECOND.

What's up with that RED STAR in your avatar?

Republican communist???????????????????? IT CAN ONLY BE.

It's a blue star man - like on a bottle of Newcastle Brown:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NOABPkFT4VE/TdSaUZL0KXI/AAAAAAAAAHI/OvvD75z93-4/s1600/newcastlebrownale.png

Fener fan in Benfica FB page:

"u are so good that's why you guys fix matches to win if you we're so good you wouldn't have to fix matches. hey we not terrorits... and this is futboll club match.. this is not a policy... I think you are a shemale

:yao:

(transsexual)

:scared:

I forget.... which ones the good one?

Today I bought the tickets for the Fenerbahce match.

I must say that I am not much excited for this, like I was for the game with NUFC.

Benfica x NUFC was really an old school european match, you could almost smell the 60s.

I don't really care for teams like Fenerbahce and their ridiculous and disrespectful fans. Just one more new-school UEFA plastic game. Whatever.

Guest P.Aimar10

Today I bought the tickets for the Fenerbahce match.

I must say that I am not much excited for this, like I was for the game with NUFC.

Benfica x NUFC was really an old school european match, you could almost smell the 60s.

I don't really care for teams like Fenerbahce and their ridiculous and disrespectful fans. Just one more new-school UEFA plastic game. Whatever.

I know, they are completely lunatic. They must have mistranslated "Benfica draws fenerbace" for "Benfica declares war on Fenerbace"

Guest neesy111

You guys don't hang out on Fener forums then?

No:

They're a muslim republic ffs I can't imagine anything worse.

:anguish:

• 2 weeks later...

Two teams that dropped out of champions league in final of this. Just shouldn't be allowed. So unfair on the other teams that have battled through group stages etc

This. Just feeds more money,and tv time to the big clubs.

Would be interested to see the amount of times a Champions league team (or teams) have made it to the final over the original Europa seeds.

Even so,best of luck Benfica.