Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Hope Benfica or Basel win - maybe Basel edge it because a CL dropout maybe doesn't deserve it.

Were they not a CL drop out as well? Or did they lose in the qualifiers and start in this comp?

Went through the group stages etc

Edit: In the Europa that is

:thup: I must be thinking about last season when they played Man Utd

So three of the four semi-finalists are Champs League failures parachuted in? Fuck me, what a disgusting state of affairs. UEFA may as well just abolish the Europa and enlarge the Champs League.

All the semi finalists are. Basel and Fener got knocked out in the playoff round pre-groups of CL and t'other two dropped in from 3rd place group finishes.

Things I won't miss by not being in Europe:

The rubbish UEFA music they play as the teams come out sapping all the atmosphere out of the ground

Sh*t 5th officials or whatever they are called

Flares in our end and streakers

Friendly-esque atmospheres in the early rounds

Fener fan in Benfica FB page:

"u are so good that's why you guys fix matches to win if you we're so good you wouldn't have to fix matches. hey we not terrorits... and this is futboll club match.. this is not a policy... I think you are a shemale  (transsexual).... because I see your pics.. I think your not a woman.. same as shemale"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to actively support Benfica for the Europa league. Will give me something to be interested in when our season fizzles out :lol: need a shirt

I'll buy you a drink next summer here. And OK let's exchange shirts. I want a NUFC "JOTENKO" 13 or something like that.