Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chelsea fans on SSN are horrific. Bunch of ungreatful ignorant cunts.

Aye.

It's no CL, not bothered if we win etc etc.

That's the problem with the mentality about this competition in this country.  In other countries its seen as a big cup to win. 

Spoilt fucking arseholes.

Chelsea fans on SSN are horrific. Bunch of ungreatful ignorant c***s.

Aye.

It's no CL, not bothered if we win etc etc.

That's the problem with the mentality about this competition in this country.  In other countries its seen as a big cup to win. 

Spoilt f***ing arseholes.

Part of this is the champions league drop-outs coming in halfway through the tournament. How are you supposed to get excited about the consolation bracket of a tournament? Better to keep them entirely separate.

Come on Benfica!

Benitez has done a pretty good job down there, yet pretty much every Chelsea fan would have you believe he's Pardew level of incompetent. Fucking morons and their 10 year old football club.

Guest Roger Kint

I'm a firm believer of the "anyone but Chelsea" rule.

Howay Benfica!

I am with this, forum bet on Chelsea? :lol:

Good luck Benfica. Be a travesty if the team that wins has fans who truly believe that the competition is beneath them.

Stop telling me when to dress women's clothes. I don't need any special reason for doing that.

Good luck Benfica. Be a travesty if the team that wins has fans who truly believe that the competition is beneath them.

Stop telling me when to dress women's clothes. I don't need any special reason for doing that.

:) Welcome to England.

:) Welcome to England.

United Kingdom you mean.