Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just do it Benficans. DO...IT!

If we lose I'll just join you guys depressive spree, if you allow me.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at me, look at me, lost the Europa league final....pathetic.

You have Jesus in charge of you guys, you don't know depression!!

The patriots will tell you that you must support whoever is representing your country because at the end all the english clubs win.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a bunch of bullshit right?

Too right.  If I want to see Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool get beaten in the league, then why the hell can't I enjoy them getting beaten in Europe and support the opposition.

Just do it Benficans. DO...IT!

If we lose I'll just join you guys depressive spree, if you allow me.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at me, look at me, lost the Europa league final....pathetic.

You have Jesus in charge of you guys, you don't know depression!!

Fucking hell, my memories from watching benfica are mostly depressive. Not to mention EURO 2004 final.  :'(

I'm just too euphoric I have a job interview and I need to calm the f*** down or I will look like a maniac saying things like "GIVE ME THE JOB YOU REPUBLICAN PIECE OF s***" or something like this f*** ADHD

I mean . I know you dont understand portuguese but just hear this s***

http://w w w.youtube.com/watch?v=d-2fXqlhrzA&feature=youtu.be&t=7m25s

I'm just too euphoric I have a job interview and I need to calm the fuck down or I will look like a maniac saying things like "GIVE ME THE JOB YOU REPUBLICAN PIECE OF SHIT" or something like this FUCK ADHD

This monarchist schtick is really weird.

I'm just too euphoric I have a job interview and I need to calm the f*** down or I will look like a maniac saying things like "GIVE ME THE JOB YOU REPUBLICAN PIECE OF s***" or something like this f*** ADHD

ELIZABETH II rules

Guest P.Aimar10

ELIZABETH II rules

Next year will be the last year of my master degree and I have to propose a thesis for which to work on.

You think the faculty will allow me to do one called "Understanding Jotenko and his shenanigans: Power voltage networks, the republican conspiracy"

Extro info: Im taking an engineering course.

ELIZABETH II rules

Next year will be the last year of my master degree and I have to propose a thesis for which to work on.

You think the faculty will allow me to do one called "Understanding Jotenko and his shenanigans: Power voltage networks, the republican conspiracy"

Extro info: Im taking an engineering course.

WHY DONT YOU CALL IT UNDERSTANDING MY ASS?

f*** OFF

LONG LIVE THE KINGDOM OF PORTUGAL AND YRH D. DUARTE III

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gtdaI0fWwqk/S65k-nCLrPI/AAAAAAAAA7U/4IAmuiwJQXM/s1600/Bandeira+Mon%C3%A1rquica.jpg

Guest P.Aimar10

REPUBLICAN SCUM!

I have a bet on you to win the whole thing. This means you're not winning it.

Considering this is our 9th european final and weve lost the last 7 finals in a row, Id say that was not a wise move xD

EDIT; Bella gutmans curse, look it up :D

jotenko, you are a beautiful person.

I am not. You people are the amazing ones.

Like I've said 1000000 times, this is the beauty of facing Classic, Historical European Clubs. Fans are so different! I couldn't care less about Chelsea or Fenerbahce forums. Teams with no History or charisma.

No matter what happens the most iconic match in this year's European saga was the Benfica x Newcastle United match.

C L A S S I C.

No matter what happens the most iconic match in this year's European saga was the Benfica x Newcastle United match.

C L A S S I C.

Would you still feel that way if it was YOUR team coming out with dildos up their arses, playing like retards?

Just wondering like... :)

C L A S S I C.

Would you still feel that way if it was YOUR team coming out with dildos up their arses, playing like retards?

Just wondering like... :)

Of course. Dildos are funny.

• 2 weeks later...

1. 80% or so of the "Chelsea fans" in the Europa League FB page are not even british.

2. Chelsea Forum has 4 pages about this final, while our forum has more than 600.

These neo-$$$ built teams are a joke.