Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RE the Bordeaux home game:

http://i.imgur.com/7L42I.png

I thought adult tickets were £15? £10 in normal areas is a great price imo.

Not coming up as that on mine.

Think I might sit toward the singing corner for this one. Vary it up.

Tickets went really quickly for this.  I got mine last thursday/Friday.  There were no 2 seats together in the singing corner or in the middle of the Gallowgate.  Even where I normally sit in the Upper Gallowgate, most the decent seats were taken. 

I plumped for Upper East Stand on the halfway line.  Never sat there before, always been put off by the seemingly poor atmosphere.  Not a huge fan of viewing a game from side on either.  But I saw some views from there and they looked amazing, so thought I would go with it.

£15 a ticket is really reasonable.  According to a few mates, Spurs cheapest seats for the Lazio game are £37!

There's actually loads of tickets available. I looked last week and like you said there were hardly any, but I think that was just because they were keeping season ticket seats unavailable to wait and see if the season ticket holder bought their seat. I bought my tickets this week and there are absolutely loads of seats free in the strawberry corner, in the east stand next to the strawberry corner and in the gallowgate (lower and upper tiers).

Ah fuck sake, should have waited then :lol:

O well, should be a good view at least.

If we got just shy of 30k for Atromitos, would like to hope we'll get similar or more in for this one.

Hopefully with them being a team people will have heard of we should get a few more I'd have thought. They'll bring a few more fans too.

Clicked on some of the links to Brum fans at Brugge after watching that clip. The atmosphere in that away end sounded cracking.

What about these vouchers for Maritimo then? Have people got them and have they got names etc on them? Curious as to what to possibly expect for Brugge.

Clicked on some of the links to Brum fans at Brugge after watching that clip. The atmosphere in that away end sounded cracking.

What about these vouchers for Maritimo then? Have people got them and have they got names etc on them? Curious as to what to possibly expect for Brugge.

I reckon what happens RE: Maritimo will have no bearing on what happens with Brugge/Bordeaux due to the difference in numbers/short time frame.

Trains + hotel booked for Brugge, can't wait.

Mate who I'm going with who knows someone in the box office thinks we'll only get 1,400 tickets for this. Hopefully not true but wouldn't surprise me.

1,400 is the smallest possible allocation they can give us (UEFA's 5% to away fans rule).

I just received my Maritimo ticket in the mail!

Buzzing, I applied despite only being a member, and have got lucky, mustn't be many ST holders going.

I hope not many fans have booked up with Thomas Cook to travel to Bruges or Bordeaux. Just reading there on the internet they have gone bust? Had a look on the arrivals and departures page on Newcastle airports website which seems to suggest they have aswell

I hope not many fans have booked up with Thomas Cook to travel to Bruges or Bordeaux. Just reading there on the internet they have gone bust? Had a look on the arrivals and departures page on Newcastle airports website which seems to suggest they have aswell

Where are you seeing this? The first two pages of google results don't mention it at all ???

:lol: :lol:

Whats so fucking funny like?

Whats so fucking funny like?

Where did you read it?

Assuming that's you on the Ford forum, you just linked to a news article from 2009.

Trains + hotel booked for Brugge, can't wait.

Mate who I'm going with who knows someone in the box office thinks we'll only get 1,400 tickets for this. Hopefully not true but wouldn't surprise me.

If that 1,400 is true, it'll be a busy night for the Brugge police, keeping an eye on thousands of ticketless fans. After all, once you've shelled out on the trip, you're going to go with or without a ticket, surely?

FYI (from a Birmingham City fan):

re: Bruges away

5500 was our official allocation, tho` about 300 blues were let into the closed lower tier during the game,as mentioned, it is a long way from the main square, busses were layed on, but no where near enough for the thousands there.Taxis were none existant, so along with what seemeda few thousand , we walked(about 1 h 20),after the game, we stayed in a local bar near the ground, but uable to get a taxi , even 2 hrs aftter the game, again walked back, and although all the street bars and cafes were closed, there was 2 pubs . close to the square, packed out with blues fans, belting out british songs on request, and seemingiy open for the night. We left shortly after 3-30.The bier in the main squarewas around 6 euros a pint, but in a smaller square, 5 minute walk away it was 4 euros, can`t remember the cost in the pubs. enjoy you/r visit KRO

I doubt Bruges stance will change within a year that they only offer a paltry 1,800 tickets.

A bit of info for the Bordeaux game. They have allocated the below area edged in red to away fans for the 3 group games:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2zf4uub.jpg

It's about 3,500.

Bordeaux are charging home fans in the same seat category in the other corner for €13 for the lower Tier and  €17 for the upper tier for our game. (They are charging home fans €11 and €15 for lower and upper tiers respectively for the other 2 group games, we are the big boys of group D :snod:).

There is also a smaller section that is allocated to us where the corner allocation extends into the stand at the side of the pitch, these tickets are €22.

So in summary, if we are charged the same as home fans ticket prices should be  €13, €17 and €22 with an allocation of 3,500 :)

Could be a few bits of info off with segregation to be taking into account.