Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

£200 flights are more than reasonable like. That's going on the Wednesday from London to Moscow via Zurich. Nice 10 hour stop in Zurich to catch a glimpse of somewhere different. Come back on the Friday evening, I think I'll book this on Monday when I get paid.

Quick research looks like a visa costs around £120! Might be more to get it fast tracked aswell though.

According to .com the visa is £77 for a 7 day turnaround or £127 for next day and can be obtained from the consulate in either London or Edinburgh.

That's not too bad then. £277 quid plus hotel, it's going to cost little over £300 overall. Just as cheap as any of the others despite the distance.

Hotel will cost you almost the same as the flight.

Don't stop in hotels man, loads of decent value hostels over there - http://www.hostelworld.com/findabed.php/ChosenCity.Moscow/ChosenCountry.Russia

Aye, that's my plan. All capital cities are expensive so don't expect it to be much different to London in food and drink prices. Only there for the Thursday and half day Friday so shouldn't be spending ridiculous amounts. Although if the flights have went up by Monday I'll not be bothering with it anymore.

Flights - £161

Visa - £77

Coach to Heathrow - £50

Hostel - £40

Match ticket - £15 (?)

Spending money - £100

Rough estimate I reckon I could do it for around £450, minus whatever I could flog Stoke home ticket for. Would be a stretch but reckon I could scrape it together, problem is unless mates can scrape together similar cash I'd be doing it on my bill. Still think it'd be too expensive.

Flights - £161

Visa - £77

Coach to Heathrow - £50

Hostel - £40

Match ticket - £15 (?)

Spending money - £100

Rough estimate I reckon I could do it for around £450, minus whatever I could flog Stoke home ticket for. Would be a stretch but reckon I could scrape it together, problem is unless mates can scrape together similar cash I'd be doing it on my bill. Still think it'd be too expensive.

Where did you find these cheap flights?

Skyscanner mate.

That's going out Wednesday coming back Saturday night. Coming back Friday night is £30 more.

Ah right. Aye, I'm looking at coming back on the Friday really like. Don't know whether it's going to be worth spending all this cash like, might just pray we get through to the quarters.

Anyone thinking of going with Thomas cook?

My mate is at 800 quid. :lol:

Fucking hell, there advertising it at £499 :lol: flying home on the night of the match aswell, couldn't be fucked with that unless I had too.

It's the visa that's putting me off, can't be arsed with shit like that.

Shudda come to Ukraine Neesy :huff:

I agree on the Moscow front, the visa tips I over the edge, cant be fucked with the effort involved. Also I need to stop spending money rather than anything spare on football

Guest neesy111

Shudda come to Ukraine Neesy :huff:

I agree on the Moscow front, the visa tips I over the edge, cant be fucked with the effort involved. Also I need to stop spending money rather than anything spare on football

I know. :okay:

Should had made a decision sooner about it.  Though I did have a important meeting about a project I'm doing yesterday which would had been awkward if I had been away. :undecided: