Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We fear them because they have spent a lot of money but we have beaten Chelsea only recently. Get HBA back with the rest of this squad and we have the potential to beat anyone.

No, we should be aware of their ability, we should not fear them.

Good thing it's in Moscow. Far safer than Dagestan. And they're unlikely to have loads of supporters in Moscow. Could be a good opportunity to pack the stadium with Mags.

Just watched Rubin - Atlético, also played in Moscow, and the stadium was hilariously empty. Even the ball boys didn't timewaste since they didn't give a f*** about Kazan :lol:

A lot of worry and confusion over here regarding where the anzhi game will/could be played. I haven't the time to read the thread so could anyone give me a summary of what is being said back home?

Also if your thinking of going you need to apply for your Visa ASAP. 

They don't make that easy mind. Want to know all of your flight and travel plans and all of the countries you've visited in the last 10 years.

A lot of worry and confusion over here regarding where the anzhi game will/could be played. I haven't the time to read the thread so could anyone give me a summary of what is being said back home?

They don't make that easy mind. Want to know all of your flight and travel plans and all of the countries you've visited in the last 10 years.

Wha?

I don't even know that myself.

Wha?

I don't even know that myself.

Aye, mate has been to vietnam, china, cambodia and loads of other places he's lost count of. Other mate was on ages online last night and gave up until monday as he's not sure of travel plans and they want flight details etc.

I'm certainly interested in going to this, one of my mates mentioned that there was some kind of Visa waver for football fans travelling as absurd as this sounds is there any truth in it?

Edit:

Interrailing time  :lol:

From Europe

The newly-launched TransEuropeanExpress traverses Europe, making the run Paris-Moscow up to four times a week via Frankfurt, Berlin and Warsaw amgonst other cities. The train boosts a luxury carriage apart from the normal first and second class and national railways provide restaurant cars. Travel from Paris takes 38 hours, fares are quite high with second class tickets at €330.

Several other European cities have direct carriages to Moscow including; Amsterdam (36 h), Basel (38 h), Bratislava (42 h), Budapest (37 h), Nice (49 h, Thursdays) Prague (34 h) and Vienna (34 h).

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130222/europa-league-round-of-16-latest_2281670_3085063?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

United will be away from home in the first leg, which will take place on Thursday, 7th March. The venue will be confirmed on Friday but current information is that the match will take place at the Luzhniki Stadium, home of Spartak Moscow, with a kick-off of 5pm BST.

A week later, on Thursday, 14th March, St. James' Park will host the second leg. The kick-off time is 8.05pm BST.

Guest icemanblue

No, not at all, but they're beatable. With our strongest team we'd give any side, other than the absolute elite, a good run over two legs.

Think Tottenham and Chelsea would do us over two legs. If they go out and we go through next round and we don't pick up any injuries then i suppose we've got a good as chance as any ( if we're doing well in the league and can go for it here) but a lot of ifs to get to that point.

Score draw in Moscow would be a great start.

I don't think Spurs will put out a strong side in the latter stages if they're competing with Arsenal for the last CL place. That leaves Chelsea, who I'm sure we can beat over two legs with our full eleven playing, even if they play their best team as well.

I would fancy us over the rest of the other teams in the competition. So yeah, we're pretty close to being favourites for this whole thing now. We're underrated because our form doesn't look so good but since we signed the frenchies, we've been a different team and we're still missing our best player.