Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crowd predictions for the home leg?

Depends on the score in the first leg but around 33-35,000 with it being the summer hols.

Got 27k v Levadia Tallinn and 30k v Hapoel BS and they are worse and we'd been fairly regular in Europe.

Guest atromitos-peristeri

don't blame me,i'm not making match arrangements! :)anyway we have players on international duty a few days earlier and a long ago arranged friendly match,this is why atromitos refused.the fa should know the dates of europa league matches.everton vs man utd play on monday,they should switch that with your game.

I think the FA are the real ones to blame

Eh? how? :lol:

Well we should have been playing on  the Sunday shouldnt we, to give us an extra 24 hours?

FA have nowt to do with it. The Police refused the PL fixture change.

Guest neesy111

Well we should have been playing on  the Sunday shouldnt we, to give us an extra 24 hours?

Bet they would had done if Sky had asked for it though.

can't blame them for not changing it. had we had a tough tie (not that this isn't but you know what i mean) and we had a chance to gain soime advantage by doing similar i'm sure many would be saying we should exercise that option. on the other hand for a club new to europe and trying to make friends etc it could backfire long term. anyhow, under those circumstances i'm more happy now that the second leg is at home.

Bet they would had done if Sky had asked for it though.

Refused due to Notting Hill carnival.

Memories of Zulte Waregem. It is a fantastic accomplishment for them to have made it this far. They deserve credit for their accomplishments given their humble background. We should beat them without mercy.

:lol: :lol:

Memories of Zulte Waregem. It is a fantastic accomplishment for them to have made it this far. They deserve credit for their accomplishments given their humble background. We should beat them without mercy.

:lol: :lol:

Baba`s posts is like a good wine, it gets better with time.

This in particular gets better and better each time i read it.

They deserve credit for their accomplishments given their humble background. We should beat them without mercy.

:spit: :spit:

It depends how they price the home leg. If they say £15 adults, £10 concessions/students and £5 kids then they'd probably get 35,000+.

What will happen though is they'll make it expensive and probably get about 23,000.