Blackburn Rovers vs. Newcastle United - 01/02/12 @ 8pm - Pre-match thread

Fenham Mag

Guest VaVaVoom

Simpson needs dropping, his ego needs it for a start let alone how poor he has been in the last couple of games.

Who starts in his place?

Raylor.

i would play Perch in midfield tonight,  mainly for his extra bit of height,  even though he's not brilliant in the air our biggest danger is set pieces.  They scored in the cup from a corner and 3 of the goals in the league cup game were from set pieces as well.  If we can defend them tonight we'll get something from the game.

Guest VaVaVoom

I reckon Perch will start in midfield if Colo's fit.

Nah. Abeid played in CM against them in the cup. It will be him or Gosling in there with Guthrie i reckon.

Wouldnt mind Obertan on the right with Ben Arfa in behind Best.

AP will most likely go for...Krul, Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon, Ben Arfa, Guthrie, Abeid, Jonas, Best and Shola.

1-0 Guthrie

I reckon Perch will start in midfield if Colo's fit.

Nah. Abeid played in CM against them in the cup. It will be him or Gosling in there with Guthrie i reckon.

Wouldnt mind Obertan on the right with Ben Arfa in behind Best.

AP will most likely go for...Krul, Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon, Ben Arfa, Guthrie, Abeid, Jonas, Best and Shola.

1-0 Guthrie

I hope you're right with Abeid, mate, but you never bloody know with Pardew!  :laugh:

Incredible to think we could be in 5th place if we win this fixture, which is after all very winnable.

6th is very likely. Arsenal will most likely win and we won't score that many.

Still, to be ahead of Liverpool and to be that close to Chelsea would just be awsome.

Would love a 0-0

We're due one tbf. When was the last, Swansea?

So long as that cuntbucket Pedersen doesn't play we stand a fair chance of getting something. That twat always seems to play well against us.

Guest ykmkmdd

2-1 to rovers imo.

They have improved....our form is very ave in last few weeks.

Both teams have 11 points from the last 10 games apparently.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Would love a 0-0

We're due one tbf. When was the last, Swansea?

So long as that cuntbucket Pedersen doesn't play we stand a fair chance of getting something. That t*** always seems to play well against us.

Aye Pedersen always plays well against us like, hope he isn't playing tonight.