Tottenham 5 - 0 Newcastle United - 11/02/12 - post-bumrape discussion from p43

Dave

Ba is better than Adebayor. Lets not let one game get in the way of that fact.

Where did I actually say that?

I said players like that would never come here. Let's not forget, Ba came because everyone else was rejecting him because of his injury history.

We're years behind Spurs, however you want to dress it up.

We are years behind, but let's not forget we where a championship team two years ago.

That's kind of the point I was making with my original post. I said I was going to stop talking about the negative and point out exactly how good Spurs are compared to us.

Christ, you'd think it was Messi.

Compared to the shower of shit constantly being played before him he's Messi, Pele, Eusabio and Beardsley all wrapped up in one player.

He didn't look like that in the last few games he played somehow. Becoming the the most overrated player of all time on here.

Better than Obertan, Ryan Taylor, Guthrie, Ferguson, Shola, Perch = good enough for me.

Being better than those players isn't worthy of filling every page of every match thread moaning about it when we've been doing well. We've played our best football with Obertan there anyway even though he's shit, we need to replace him with a good proper winger.

Talk Sport really is the worst station out there man. f***ing Stan Collymore :puke:

Only people we can blame is the team, and manager to a lesser extent.

They've chosen this game to all have a monumental off day, with no response.

As someone else has said - the Fulham 2nd half should have been a warning.

It wasn't heeded.