Rangers Newco

Decky

SSN this morning were running with

3 Div 1

2 Undecided

Rest Div 3

Good that most clubs seem to acknowledge that they should start life in Division 3, I just hope the SFA and the SPL don't fuck everyone over with the SPL2.

See, I don't reckon this SPL2 thing can work. After all, if all the clubs want Rangers in D3 and not in D1, then surely they'll all refuse to join a renamed D1 with Rangers in?

It's just hot air and scare tactics from the SFA.

See, I don't reckon this SPL2 thing can work. After all, if all the clubs want Rangers in D3 and not in D1, then surely they'll all refuse to join a renamed D1 with Rangers in?

It's just hot air and scare tactics from the SFA.

It will all change if they get a greater share of TV money and more of a realistic chance of being promoted to SPL1. All/most of the no votes will then turn into a yes vote.

morally correct but signals death of Scottish football

Not really, it has already been discussed in-depth on here how it could be the making of Scottish football, it will be a few hard years to get there though.

We got a few Berwick locals on here haven't we? Looking forward to this mob rocking up there next season no doubt.

I might fancy a stroll up there myself when the game happens if I can mange to get a ticket. Sounds like a good day out. Shame their owner will not be that bothered if they lose.

Guest Phil K

They should stop whining and just get on with it.

They'd get more backing from neutrals if they did.

Then if someways down the line something similar should happen at Celtic, they can then lecture those who have partied at their expense and Celtic fans would have no answer.

But for crying out loud, Rangers fans. Just except it and get on with the job.

I hope they arent playing them on the day of a Newcastle home match.  Trains will be a nightmare.

Although regardless of what their supporters are saying Green does not appear to have any money and they badly need some players in, along with the crazy running costs of Ibrox.  I wouldn't be surprised if they end up in a position where they cannot fulfill their fixtures...