Rangers Newco

Decky

Guest neesy111

So even if they win the league they will remain in the 3rd division (tier) :lol:

Yeah, but they're in the 4th tier atm. Can't complain, its 'improvement' :lol:

Makes this league season a farce though.

So even if they win the league they will remain in the 3rd division (tier) :lol:

Cant be much different from when we made the Premier League?

Cant be much different from when we made the Premier League?

The first time or the second time we won the league below and got promoted with no league reshuffle?

???

Very annoying that Charles Green guy. Wish he'd just get on with it.

On the subject of the 'radical' shakeup of the league. One huge positive is the merger of the SFL and the SPL at last, having a breakaway like that in a country the size of Scotland is bloody stupid. This 12-12-18 thing sounds ropy to me but I don't think it's the most important thing tbh. They can change that later on if it doesn't work I suppose and at least the teams won't be playing each other four times a season anymore. They need to sort out the pyramid system properly though, because if say Montrose or whoever finish bottom, where are they going to go? They haven't even outlined that yet.

Imo the clubs need to get together and agree to lower ticket prices across the board too. Went to see Ross County Caley Thistle a few weeks ago, cost me £50-£60 for two tickets. It was a class 3-3 game right enough and I was surprised by the standard of play, but that's far too expensive for what you are getting. Pretty sure last season when I came down for a Newcastle game it was about the same price as that. 

It needs a proper winter break too, at least most of December and January anyway, it's far too cold and wet up here to be playing then and it's no fun freezing your balls off in these wee stadiums at that time.

Seems like one pretty big step forward to me anyway, the league system sounds ropy but who knows. At least a few years ago the fundamentals of the game up here were shaken up and hopefully the grassroots game is a lot brighter now.

Seems to me as though Rangers are being shafted whichever way they turn.  They apparently weren't doing anything illegal according to a recent tax tribunal, and perhaps need not have been liquidated.  Almost seems as if the SFA, or SPL are out to destroy them.

Seems to me as though Rangers are being shafted whichever way they turn.  They apparently weren't doing anything illegal according to a recent tax tribunal, and perhaps need not have been liquidated.  Almost seems as if the SFA, or SPL are out to destroy them.

The truth is at 180 degrees to your post.

Guest neesy111

RangersLoyal_: Rangers to announce 3-year-deal worth £7.5m with Sports Direct to rename Ibrox "Sports Direct Ibrox stadium"

:hmm: