Newcastle United 2 - 2 Wolves - 25/02/12 - post-match reaction from page 34

Nate

Christ lads, it was a freak goal. Happens sometimes.

The issue is that they've had the vast majority of the play and the possession for the last 40 minutes or so, allowing them that chance.  We've lacked urgency and quality despite playing a team winless in 9, in the bottom 3, and without a permanent manager.  THAT is the problem.

I agree that I'd like a bit more urgency. Other teams are alwaysg going to have chances and shots on goal though. We have been poor but there's still time for us to take the reins when Wolves run out of chuff.

Are you watching?

Wake up Alan for fuck's sake. Time to make some changes and get the team playing..

Pardew has needed to wake up for the past few weeks. Even when we're winning we don't look convincing (see Villa performance also).

Christ lads, it was a freak goal. Happens sometimes.

The issue is that they've had the vast majority of the play and the possession for the last 40 minutes or so, allowing them that chance.  We've lacked urgency and quality despite playing a team winless in 9, in the bottom 3, and without a permanent manager.  THAT is the problem.

I agree that I'd like a bit more urgency. Other teams are alwaysg going to have chances and shots on goal though. We have been poor but there's still time for us to take the reins when Wolves run out of chuff.

Are you watching?

Yes.