Newcastle United 2 - 2 Wolves - 25/02/12 - post-match reaction from page 34

Nate

I'd say predictable but I think justified is more apt. We deserve to be losing this game pure farce again today, can't pass, can't keep possession, panic in defense, don't close any of their attackers down. Kept in this game by cisse an a one in a hundred strike from Guti.

I'd say predictable but I think justified is more apt. We deserve to be losing this game pure farce again today, can't pass, can't keep possession, panic in defense, don't close any of their attackers down. Kept in this game by cisse an a one in a hundred strike from Guti.

Incredibly one-sided that.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Dutch guys still call it SJP. Always liked the Dutch ever since one of their passport control people wished me a happy birthday (then nudged their mate to tell him it was my birthday) when I visited Holland.  :smitten:

Not sure how that works when there ain't a hope in hell Wolves deserve to be winning it.

Incredibly one-sided that.

You said you were happy with how we played (or rather stopped playing) in the first half. Now you know why people where complaining..