Newcastle vs Sunderland - Sunday 4th March 12:00pm

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Krul

Raylor  Williamson Colo    Santon

Cabaye  Tiote

Jonas                                Ben arfa

Ba    Cisse 

Id want;

Krul

Santon        Willo                      Colo        Ferguson

Tiote

Gutierrez                  Cabaye                  HBA

Cisse               

Ba

Ill get;

Krul

Simo              Wilo              Colo            Santon

Raylor            Tiote              Cabaye        Gutierrez

Shola          Cisse

:(                                   

I said before last week's match that the mackems may struggle against a side like West Brom who themselves like to soak it up and counter quickly, even joked that it would be a game of two sides sitting deep and waiting for each other to make a move.

They were found out in that game as their general level of performance had never matched results even during their recent good spell and once behind they really don't have a Plan B.

We have the better players, most of the quality and several "big game" payers. If the game was played 10 times we'd win 6 lose 2 and draw 2.

We're favourites but much will depend on the referee not being swayed by their constant cheating and harassing, nailed on certainties are that Larsson will cheat at every opportunity and Cattermole will be instructed to take out a key player.

You may want an extra man in midfield, cant see sunderland playing 442 at the begining of the match.

Bollocks with that, we're at home. 2 up front and give them something to worry about.

they have been getting thier results by overloading the midfield under mon- so we need to counter that somehow.

We bypass midfield anyway.

thats sort of what i was thinkuing while typing it.

Guest Geordiesned

Is it just me or is there more of a build up for this one than before? Seems my twitter news feed has been nothing but this match all week.

It's the first time in a long long time that both sides have been doing so well so only natural.

Roll on Sunday!!

It's time to get the mackem destroyer out;

Krul

Santon - Williamson - Coloccini - Ferguson

Cabaye - Tiote

Ben Arfa

Cisse - Ameobi - Ba

Considering their the only team shit scared of Shola, they'll give Ba and Cisse plenty of room to get a double hattrick each.  :snod: