Newcastle vs Sunderland - Sunday 4th March 12:00pm

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest WashyGeordie

Will be as spectacular as...?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/multimedia/dynamic/00644/SOCCER_Sunderland_1_644177g2.jpg

Guest icemanblue

Look at the stupid little scruffy cunt. He couldn't even spell 'welcome', first time. Looks like it says Martino Neil too. Horrible little cunt shouldn't have fucking bothered. #SMB

Look at the stupid little scruffy cunt. He couldn't even spell 'welcome', first time. Looks like it says Martino Neil too. Horrible little cunt shouldn't have fucking bothered. #SMB

I'm sure his mam on the right was the racist tram lady putting on a cockney accent to avoid detection.

I'm sure his mam on the right was the racist tram lady putting on a cockney accent to avoid detection.

Look at the concentration on her face. Obviously finds it quite difficult to hold up a piece of card and remember to breathe at the same time.

Yep, she's giving the Star of David daggers.

Will be as spectacular as...?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/multimedia/dynamic/00644/SOCCER_Sunderland_1_644177g2.jpg

Has that woman actually got hold of the card or is the hand growing out of that guys head?

Plus how heavy is that cardboard that it needs a smackhead and her son to lift it?

As ever, it's a question of who wants it more on the day. I think they have something to prove from last year and we seem to lack belief at the moment, which is why I'm gonna go for a face-saving 1-1 so everyone will be reasonably happy. Can't see MoN not having them motivated for this.

Was having a chat with a guy I met recently, and we got talking about football. He asked who I supported and when I said NUFC, his reply was, "you lucky b******"! I asked him who he supported, and he went on for about 20 minutes trying to justify why he supported Sunderland. Apparently went to uni there, and met his wife to be, who was a Mackem, and promised to support Sunderland for life if she went out with him. Rues the day apparently :lol:

As far as the game is concerned, I hope the new lads truly understand what a win would mean to us, and I'm relying on the likes of Coloccini, Krul and Tiote to make sure we don't slack whatsoever. High scoring game, with the lead changing back and forth, and a 4-2 win to us eventually. Ba, Cisse x2, Simpson to score.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Had a dream last night were we won 5-1 again, pap ciise and yohann cabaye I can remember scoring, I deperatly this dream or something simular comes true. Come on Newcastle!