Newcastle vs Sunderland - Sunday 4th March 12:00pm

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

1-2 defeat.

Not confident at all, sadly. We'll either sit deep like today and play some more hoof shite or they'll do us on the break if we play high.

I don't think we're set up well to play this lot tbh, result today aside they've been very solid defensively and if we go hoofball we'll struggle to score.

They also have pace on the break, which is a real worry for us.

Draw seems likely, always impossible to predict a derby though.

I hate derby day.

If we play like the last month then we'll lose but derbies are an anomaly, a completely different world. I think we'll get the win because Sunderland have nothing to be worried about.

Krul

Simpson    Willo    Colo    Santon

Raylor      Tiote    Cabaye    Jonas

Cisse      Ba

....but I'd rather put Santon at RB, Raylor at LB and Ben Arfa at RM. Oh and once again, I hate derby day.

Shut up everyone who is saying that we should take a draw.  We play to win every game, especially the derby. 

I think Pardew's default 4-4-2 contain and hoof tactic can get us a result against Sunderland, but I'd rather we got Ben Arfa into the mix and tried to give them something extra to think about.

2-1.

Krul

Raylor  Simmo  Colo    Santon

Tiote

Jonas        Cabaye        Ben arfa

Ba

Cisse 

Is what he should play, but he'll pick the wrong team yet again, so what's the point.

All of you need to be smacked in the head. This team just lost 4-0 to West Brom away, now they have to battle in the Colosseum brimming with 52,000 bloodthirsty adversaries. WBA's African star striker ripped them to shreds. Our two will do similar. Get the hell out of here with this pessimism rubbish.

------------------Krul

Sant------Willi---------Colo------RTay

HBA-------Cab--------Tiote------Jonas

-----------Cisse--------Ba

That would be the team I would pick, but still would play 4-3-3 with Ben Arfa behind Cisse and Ba.

Guest bimpy474

FFS is there any chance he could actually play Fergie at left back, a natural left footer who dribbles with the ball well and is quick, moving Santon to RB, if only so i dont have to watch Simpson for another minute.