Newcastle vs Sunderland - Sunday 4th March 12:00pm

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In his presser he referred to using 14 players. Then went on to talk about his strength from the bench...Obertan, HBA and shola.

Same as last week, we even know his subs this time.  :lol:

The last time the mackems came here they had gone 7 games without defeat, we beat them 5-1 then went away and won at Arsenal, guess who we've got next game after the mackems.

I wouldn't even wipe my arse with S*nderland. They're not worth my s***. Useless fuckers.

Yeah they would make awful toilet paper, granted their soft but you'd have to use the same 11 pieces of paper all season.

I wouldn't even wipe my arse with S*nderland. They're not worth my s***. Useless fuckers.

Yeah they would make awful toilet paper, granted their soft but you'd have to use the same 11 pieces of paper all season.

Besides, they'd always have holes in their defence.

The last time the mackems came here they had gone 7 games without defeat, we beat them 5-1 then went away and won at Arsenal, guess who we've got next game after the mackems.

Oooo, that's a nice little omen. 

Oooo, that's a nice little omen. 

Had a Makem round my house today, the husband of a client of my wife.

He left a fiver for the new bairn.

5 nil drubbing is on the cards!

Guest Haris Vuckic

If you add the date of the match togehter - 04+03+12= 19  , 1-9 FTM.

OR could it be a Demba Ba Hattrick.

Yes for he is on 16 goals.It all makes sense.

2 sleeps.

:megusta:

Another omen, we played 2 up front last time and one of them got 2 goals.

Another omen - 2+2 = 4 and if you add 1 to that, you get the amount of goals we scored against them last time.