Newcastle vs Sunderland - Sunday 4th March 12:00pm

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm very excited for it. It's quite evenly matched for a derby and I like it when so many people, from either side, are shut up in the space of 90 minutes :lol:

I feel there'll be plenty of goals in this so I'm going with a 3-1 toon win but it'll be a tough game. Bring it on!

I know what you're saying Gimp, it does have that element of neither team is showing enough quality at the moment and it'll dribble along to a draw but we've got this one man. We're definitely bringing home the three points

Just thinking about it- we're only playing Sunderland ffs :lol: If they weren't our rivals and it was just another league game the predictions on here would be a hell of a lot more positive! Still, it's only natural to be nervous as fuck.

If Pardew has his wits about him and our lads are up for it then I see no reason why we cannot win. The mackems are certainly improved but they cant touch us when we're at our best (ie Man Utd at home).

What's this 1500 Sports Direct bags thing about? ???

they are going to try and spell out ftm in the crowd with them. should be interesting.

Can't tell if you're being serious. Judging by some of the stuff on RTG, you may well be? :lol:

they are going to try and spell out ftm in the crowd with them. should be interesting.

Can't tell if you're being serious. Judging by some of the stuff on RTG, you may well be? :lol:

one of them suggested it, ditto what you said  :lol:

watch it morph into BNP.

they will fuck off early- by 90 mins there will only be enough left to write FT.

watch it morph into BNP.

they will fuck off early- by 90 mins there will only be enough left to write FT.

Boom boom. :lol:

The week building up to the derby is like christmas for a young child.

As stated earlier, I do not want to be smashed in the back of the head with a two pence peice, although I can't really seeing mackems throwing money away.

The week building up to the derby is like christmas for a young child.

As stated earlier, I do not want to be smashed in the back of the head with a two pence peice, although I can't really seeing mackems throwing money away.

2ps?  :lol:  tight cunts

Guest WashyGeordie

I'm presuming to obtain these 1500 bags they'll all have to buy something from SD? So they realise they are contributing to Ashley, the Owner of NUFC?

Aye :lol: Think they're 15p a shot.