Newcastle vs Sunderland - Sunday 4th March 12:00pm

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sunderland Team News for the weekend:

Sunderland defenders Wes Brown has an injured groin, Phil Bardsley struggling with his thigh and Titus Bramble is struggling with a yet another rape charge he can't shake off.

2 TICKETS AVAILABLE ON ONLINE BOX OFFICE FOR THIS NOW IF YOU'RE QUICK!

There's more than 2 but people keep reserving them and then letting them go, let me reserve 2 different seats and hold them for 10 minutes. All £62 in Milburn Level 4 platinum Club.

otherwise only seats are 1 wheelchair one in the NE Corner.

Not long now until the beast is unleashed!

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/420204_10150599966738105_747773104_9530467_837265881_n.jpg

O0  ;D

Guest ThievingMagpie

Hoping for a jammy 2-1 win. However I think the "Martin O'Neil Effect" will be in full swing yet again and it'll take all of the team's zeal to overcome it. I really think we are absolutely stuffed if Cisse is out however I think it may allow us to see what a potential Ba-Ben Arfa partnership would be if Alan somehow managed to play Shane Ferguson at wide left midfield and lets Jonas come right.

I don't know there are so many options Alan has not yet tried and I can see why he hasn't given the results the team has earned but I fear the team is being sussed out and it's now time to try new ideas or we will start seeing more poor results like Wolves and Tottenham.

I don't want Ferguson anywhere near this game.

Madness.

Rather him over Simpson if we're being honest. Obviously meaning Santon to RB.

Scrappy sort with a bit of pace and skill. Rather have him in the side over Simpson. I'd rather have conjoined twins than that pairing at the right at the minute mind.

I don't want Ferguson anywhere near this game.

Madness.

Rather him over Simpson if we're being honest. Obviously meaning Santon to RB.

Scrappy sort with a bit of pace and skill. Rather have him in the side over Simpson. I'd rather have conjoined twins than that pairing at the right at the minute mind.

It's surely a no brainer? He's a strong lad, good pace, good going forward. Surely a better defender than Simpson too?

Absolutely not the game to be gambling by throwing in unproven young players who have barely started a game for the club.

Will almost certainly be the same side that started v Wolves. For better or worse.

Guest neesy111

1-3 loss imo

Unless we improve dramatically. Sunderland are inmuch better form atmo.

3-3 ? also could happen, i reckon both side s will ship goals in this.

:jesuswept:

They've had one more win than us in the last 10 games, it's hardly a vastly superior run of form (especially when our critics are saying we're wobbling). If we can come out aggressively, and the crowd are up for it, we have the beating of them.

They have lost their two last league games ffs...wow that's "great form". I know the that new guy on the sideline have "transformed them" but the extreme negativity in here...

Cabaye and Tiote will raise their game for this one..and we have Cisse and Ba. The main problem is our right wing with Taylor (?), Simpson but we have any possibility to exploit their weaknesses to. They conceded 4 against WBA last weekend you know... It could be a pretty open game, .but well I'm not nervous.