Newcastle vs Sunderland - Sunday 4th March 12:00pm

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest WashyGeordie

http://cdn.caughtoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/PA-9703343.jpg

http://totalfootballmadness.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Cheik-Tiote.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2012/2/9/1328809054455/Lee-Cattermole-007.jpg

http://totalfootballmadness.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Cheik-Tiote.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/columnists/2010/8/19/1282245218364/Lee-Cattermole-right-is-s-006.jpg

http://img.skysports.com/12/01/660x350/cattermole_2697229.jpg

http://canadiangeordie.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/leon-best-007.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YYdaLXTmA_4/TNHQSyorFNI/AAAAAAAAAPM/s4e8OcePET0/s1600/5-1.png

The truth.

The Mackem - by Pam Ayres[\b][\u]

A Mackem goes to Sports Direct

And buys three bags for life.

He plans to take one to the game,

The rest are for his wife.

The Mackem later looks for them,

They're nowhere to be found.

He simply grabs an orange one,

Pretends she is Wes Brown.

I don't understand why people are not expecting a home win.  We'll win because we're the better team and the atmosphere will lift our players while at the same time it will get to them.  This is one game when we will be the 12th man and we'll be the Man of the Match because we'll lift the roof.  I'll predict a 2 or 3 goal victory because everybody will be up for this, I'd love to see them walking out early again, let's make it happen.

I don't understand why people are not expecting a home win.  We'll win because we're the better team and the atmosphere will lift our players while at the same time it will get to them.  This is one game when we will be the 12th man and we'll be the Man of the Match because we'll lift the roof.  I'll predict a 2 or 3 goal victory because everybody will be up for this, I'd love to see them walking out early again, let's make it happen.

:thup:

I remember you saying the same sort of thing before the 5-1.

I can't wait for the game, if we get this right we'll win it and we'll win it by a good margin.  We should go into this game with no negative thought because we'll win.  I don't see the point in worrying about something that will not happen 9 times out of 10.  They have a good manager but that's where any positives for them will end because once he sends his players out they'll still more than likely bottle it and the few thousand they bring with them will do the same.

It's up to us as fans to set about this in the way that we did last season, do that and I can only see one winner.  The players will love playing in this game because of us, just like when we played Man U but probably twice as loud. We'll lift the players and they will lift us, I have little or no doubt about that.

Whatever you say about our players, they aren't bottlers.

Right, eh, so I've been trying to get back into doing a bit of writing these last few weeks. Was messing around today and came up with something that one or two people might get some sort of kick out of, probably not worth a thread so may as well throw it in here.

Any thoughts (negative or positive) would be appreciated. :thup:

Hope it's not too shite. :lol:

---------------------------------------

The SB Chronicles

Derby Week

Monday

A corpulent hand grips the doorknob and slowly turns it. It pushes the door open and its owner waddles gracelessly into the room. A woman works feverishly in the corner, skillfully negotiating several pots and pans, the smell of dead pigs hanging ominously in the air. Birds sing in the garden and a dog can be heard barking somewhere in the not too distant distance. A rare morning of northern sunshine bathes the kitchen in it's magnificent rays. He regards the scene with contempt and softly snorts before making his way disinterestedly towards the dining table and depositing himself upon his throne. The large wicker chair wails in agony as its bears his tremendous brunt. It has been eighty-nine days since his world was swept out from under him, just another cruel and undeserved loss in a long line of similar injustices, only this one on a a more significant and tragically final level.

She serves him his breakfast, the usual Monday morning fare. Eighteen sausages, two dozen rashers, eons of pudding both black and white, a dozen eggs, poached of course, three tins of beans and the usual loaf. To drink, a pint of condensed milk. An unworthy adversary, this meal. In mere minutes it is vanquished in a demented culinary ballet that leaves only the most meagre of scraps. He feigns appreciation and she smiles warmly at him in return.

"You'll never do better, old boy" he says to himself in a mix of mockery and appreciation.

Time to face the music. First he listens glumly to his phone messages, no hope comes to him there. Emails yield a similar emptiness. She looks at him with horrific sympathy etched all over her face and he cannot meet her gaze. Terry Connor? Really, Terry fucking Connor?! Fuck off. His innards burn with rage, how could they? Outwardly though he gives no sign of his malaise, only excuses himself meekly and rises to leave. The chair groans in ecstasy as he slowly lumbers to his feet and shuffles from the kitchen.

In the hallway he pauses momentarily outside the locked basement door. He fondles in his pocket the only key that exists for this door thoughtfully for a moment and then moves on. Not today. He inflicts himself upon a couch in the living room and stares emptily out the window into the sunny abyss.

Seven days.

Guest Haris Vuckic

its not good if Demba Ba gets called up as his replacement!

Apparently they called up African based replacements.

Cisse hat trick. Nailed on.

If we create chances for our front two there's absolutely no doubt we'll beat them.

If we do that then we could humiliate them. Really we should play an open, expansive game with those two up front.

I can't wait for the game, if we get this right we'll win it and we'll win it by a good margin.  We should go into this game with no negative thought because we'll win.  I don't see the point in worrying about something that will not happen 9 times out of 10.  They have a good manager but that's where any positives for them will end because once he sends his players out they'll still more than likely bottle it and the few thousand they bring with them will do the same.

It's up to us as fans to set about this in the way that we did last season, do that and I can only see one winner.  The players will love playing in this game because of us, just like when we played Man U but probably twice as loud. We'll lift the players and they will lift us, I have little or no doubt about that.

You're right Mick, and I've been saying the same for weeks.

if its owt like last time, thier arses will go, very worse will be a self inflicted draw. most likely is a fucking mackem hiding imo.