Newcastle vs Sunderland - Sunday 4th March 12:00pm

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Disagree about the defending part Heza and you're right,he can strike the ball well in open play but only of given a lot of time and space.he can't make either of those things for himself which is a flaw.he shouldn't be starting but he's had his best season of his career and even if he was to continue to play at his optimum he'd never be good enough

He can score fo open play as well to be fair, and defend to a reasonable enough level.

He can't.

Enough to play in a back four that was one of the best defensive units in the league until S. Taylor got injured.

Disagree about the defending part Heza and you're right,he can strike the ball well in open play but only of given a lot of time and space.he can't make either of those things for himself which is a flaw.he shouldn't be starting but he's had his best season of his career and even if he was to continue to play at his optimum he'd never be good enough

Fair dues.

He is ideal for anyone aiming to finish in the top 7 as a squad player, but he shouldn't be a starter should we progress.

Mick starting on the right for the next game would be awesome.

It really wouldn't, I would be asking to come off within the first 5 minutes and would be dead within 10.

I just imagine you receiving the ball on the flank, the crowd buzzing with the excitement to see the new guy in action. You run at the full back but are easily disposed only to mutter "Mackem Cunt" and hack the legs out from under him. You then turn to Pardew and call him a cunt for picking you before storming off the field.

Collective defensive strength is completely different to an individual's defensive abilities, and Taylor has next to none.

I agree to a degree, but every player in the unit has an important part to play, and he played his part.

I just imagine you receiving the ball on the flank, the crowd buzzing with the excitement to see the new guy in action. You run at the full back but are easily disposed only to mutter "Mackem c***" and hack the legs out from under him. You then turn to Pardew and call him a c*** for picking you before storming off the field.

Did you say you imagined me running.  :lol:

I just imagine you receiving the ball on the flank, the crowd buzzing with the excitement to see the new guy in action. You run at the full back but are easily disposed only to mutter "Mackem c***" and hack the legs out from under him. You then turn to Pardew and call him a c*** for picking you before storming off the field.

Did you say you imagined me running.  :lol:

Adrenaline pumping man.

Wonder what Steve Bruce will be doing for this btw?

Watching on his own with a party hat on, his mystery song ready to go on the CD player, thinking thoughts that only a horrible dickhead like him could ever possibly conceive.

Wonder what Steve Bruce will be doing for this btw?

Watching on his own with a party hat on, his mystery song ready to go on the CD player, thinking thoughts that only a horrible dickhead like him could ever possibly conceive.

Bound to be on as a pundit, if it was on Sky they'd have him and Peter Reid in their usual balanced punditry output.

Did we know Cabaye is a doubt for this game? According to the Mail he is, anyway.

Tiote, Cabaye & Cisse all have injuries oh and Ba ,, nothing major though, Tiote felt his hamstring and Cisse his groin not sure what was up with Cabaye or Ba

Tiote, Cabaye & Cisse all have injuries oh and Ba ,, nothing major though, Tiote felt his hamstring and Cisse his groin not sure what was up with Cabaye or Ba

Cabaye and Tiote both have stiff necks from ball watching.

Did we know Cabaye is a doubt for this game? According to the Mail he is, anyway.

If Cabaye & Cisse have injuries then surely we can't let them travel to meaningless friendlies this coming midweek.