Derby Day - How are you feeling right now?

Espio

Guest neesy111

Was happy after final whistle but now slighty gutted that we didn't win.  IMO we made Sunderland look decent (tactics / selection) and they had some massive at times.

Relieved and happy that we didn't get beat. For me not losing to Sunderland is the thing that avoids a couple of weeks of depression. A win would have been great, especially given other results, but more importantly we didn't lose.

Guest Sophie S

That was one exhausting day!

I felt my knees quivering before the match, so excited and nervous and happy and just full of adrenaline! I was pretty confident we would get something out of it, but scared at the same time. But then the big setback at their goal, the joy at dominating second half, then felt like passing out when we got the penalty, and the massive overwhelming joy at equalising. I couldn't stop jumping, throwing my fists in the air and shouting. But then with the final whistle a slight disappointment was setting in and MOTD only made it worse. I feel like we could and should have turned the match into a win in the final minutes.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Mixed emotions I think most will agree. Delighted and relieved that we didn't lose in the end but also disappointed that we didn't win the game.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, relieved we didn't lose, but keep thinking about the other chances we had. Still, can't really grumble in the circumstances.