Guest VaVaVoom

Krul

Simpson - Willo - Colo - Jonas

Perch

Cabaye    Guthrie

Ben Arfa                            Ba

Cisse

?

That could well be the set up and, i think its looks canny actually.

Having said that though i reckon it is Perch at LB and Jonas in his normal LM position.

People still moanin when we are starting with Ben Arfa, Cisse and Ba....Get a fuckin grip man.

Santon has be ubershite recently. Cabaye and Ba both need to up their games today.

3-0 Ben Arfa, Cisse and Guthrie.

Seeing the players again, it's probably Cabaye on the left, tucking inside while going forward with Jonas going forward then... Will be interesting to see. Hope Pardew hasn't messed that up. Remember his "tactics" vs Stoke last season...

Santon's on the bench so he's not injured.

Has the bench been announced yet?

Santon, Donaldson, Vuckic, Elliot, Abeid, Gosling and Shola.

I thought Nicky was joking? Surely? :lol:

No, Substitutes: Rob Elliot, Davide Santon, Mehdi Abeid, Dan Gosling, Haris Vuckic, Ryan Donaldson, Shola Ameobi

Santon's on the bench so he's not injured.

Has the bench been announced yet?

Santon, Donaldson, Vuckic, Elliot, Abeid, Gosling and Shola.

I thought Nicky was joking? Surely? :lol:

Nope... :(

He has a knock. Protecting him ala Tiote.

The point is, there's a section of knobheads who will always find summat to complain about. Ben Arfa, Ba and Cisse are all starting. Have some bloody optimism.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Miles Starforth ‏ @milesstarforth

A few furrowed brows in press room over #nufc formation. Seeking confirmation, but Gutierrez expected to play at left-back.

Miles Starforth ‏ @milesstarforth

A few furrowed brows in press room over #nufc formation. Seeking confirmation, but Gutierrez expected to play at left-back.

Let's just hope this is tards being tards.

If not... lol, Pards must have been impressed with his tracking back against Arsenal?

Guest VaVaVoom

So many people complaining about not seeing Ben Arfa often enough. Now he has his place, people have a pop at Pards (that has a good ring to it) about him 'dropping' an injured player. :lol:

lay off Pards ffs

There's nearly always at least one head-scratcher with his lineups though.  If Santon's been dropped due to form/tactics then this once again fits the bill.

If he has been dropped fdown to poor form why would it be a head scratcher? Good decision no? I think so.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Santon having 'confidence problems'.

Cabaye's been doing that left back thing when we have the ball, probably his natural evolution in Pardew's eyes :lol:

The point is, there's a section of knobheads who will always find summat to complain about. Ben Arfa, Ba and Cisse are all starting. Have some bloody optimism.

I think it could be a diamond

Perch

Cabaye  Guthrie

Ben Arfa

With both Cabaye and Guthrie out of position? Please not. And, please please not Guthrie on the left wing....

:thup:

Didn't realise he had a knock, thought the only doubts were Tiote and Simpson.