West Brom vs Newcastle United - 25/03/12 at 4pm (on SkySports)

Beren

Krul

Simpson    Williamson  Colo    Santon

Tiote            Perch

Cabaye

HBA                                  Ba

Cisse

:thup:

Should try it. But wont happen.

There's ten players there who can make us solid, and only HBA can't really tackle. Just set the front 4 loose when we're in possession and backed up with Tiote while Perch sits incase of the counter. I don't think Ba is nullified out there, he's pretty good at going past people and he'd be lethal cutting in and shooting, plus if HBA's got it on the right Ba can tuck in with Cisse.

Guest Deadmau5

Perch in the starting elleven. To think Nottingham fans opened their champagne when he bought him 1.5 years ago, amazing  :lol:

Perch in the starting elleven. To think Nottingham fans opened their champagne when he bought him 1.5 years ago, amazing  :lol:

He played good against Norwich.

I think a formation with him and Tiote, will bring out the best in Cabaye.

Give him more creative freedom.

Jonas could need a rest at this point to imo.

Why not try it?

Krul

Simpson    Williamson  Colo    Santon

Tiote            Perch

Cabaye

Cisse 

That's a decent 11. Perch in there alongside would allow Santon to bomb on...shame we don't have Ferguson fit to provide similar down the other flank.

Should probably go in the tickets and travel section, but when should I recieve my ticket for this? Just getting a bit paranoid now, ordreed on the 14th and not got a thing yet. Thought they'd already be sending them out considering we're 5 days from it.

This lot have 2 proper wingers and strikers who like to drift out wide so we can't leave our fullbacks open.

Tiote, Perch, Ba, HBA can all cover?

It needs to be regimented, not just a case of reacting. Maybe it will work with Tiote in the team but it didn't without him before, Santon and Simpson looked vulnerable, one of the central players ended up pulling out wide and the midfield looked like it didn't have a clue what their jobs were.

Also Demba Ba isn't going to track back to the edge of his own box, nor should he, waste of talent doing that.

This lot have 2 proper wingers and strikers who like to drift out wide so we can't leave our fullbacks open.

Tiote, Perch, Ba, HBA can all cover?

It needs to be regimented, not just a case of reacting. Maybe it will work with Tiote in the team but it didn't without him before, Santon and Simpson looked vulnerable, one of the central players ended up pulling out wide and the midfield looked like it didn't have a clue what their jobs were.

Also Demba Ba isn't going to track back to the edge of his own box, nor should he, waste of talent doing that.

I take your point but it's no more a waste of talent then lobbing the ball up to his head and hoping for the best, just looking for ways to make us solid but able to break. The covering responsibilities lie mostly with the midfield 3.

Should probably go in the tickets and travel section, but when should I recieve my ticket for this? Just getting a bit paranoid now, ordreed on the 14th and not got a thing yet. Thought they'd already be sending them out considering we're 5 days from it.

Mine came last week.. Wednesday I think it was

Krul

Santon    Williamson  Colo    Jonas

Cabaye  Tiote    Guthrie                     

Cisse

:undecided: Well that's a worry.

:undecided: Well that's a worry.

Just arrived. :aww:

Their home form is poor too. Played 14 Won 4 Drawn 2 Lost 8.  We should really be beating these.

If we beat these and avoid defeat against Liverpool the following week, 6th is ours to lose IMO

At this point it's hard to imagine we'll get anything from the Liverpool game.