West Brom vs Newcastle United - 25/03/12 at 4pm (on SkySports)

Beren

Hopefully Tiote will be fit and we play a proper 442 with Ben Arfa, no daft adaption this time, Jonas on the other wing.

I think this is one game where I would happily say fuck the football and just get the points. Playing deep to deny their pacey strikers absolutely makes sense in this game so Pards should go with his instincts and load the side with hard working defensive types and unleash his long ball game with no hesitation. Thump it high, hump it long. Get Krul to wallop the ball so high it will land on Ba's head with snow on it.

Defend, defend...bang! goal from nowhere. Result.

Speaking of Cisse his goals have won us 5 points already  :lol:

Nah because with out the goals against Villa and Norwich we would have got 1 point in those games instead of 3.......

His goal against Villa won us 2 extra points, same against Norwich and goal against Wolves won us a point so thats 5 points no?

Guest BooBoo

There's absolutely no reason for this game to be on tv. Who outside of the two sets of fans would be remotely interested in watching?

Guest neesy111

Given that Chelsea have City & Spurs this week, genuine opportunity for us to be sitting here this time next week in 5th. Top five, FIFTH!

Pardew for a knighthood.

There's absolutely no reason for this game to be on tv. Who outside of the two sets of fans would be remotely interested in watching?

For some obscure reason we remain the second biggest draw in football after ManU. Probably the sublime entertaining football we play.

Feeling quite good about us going forward with HBA,Cisse and Demba but then think about the one man defence we've been playing with lately.

A few goals in this one I'm sure.

For some obscure reason we remain the second biggest draw in football after ManU. Probably the sublime entertaining football we play.

Feeling quite good about us going forward with HBA,Cisse and Demba but then think about the one man defence we've been playing with lately.

A few goals in this one I'm sure.

:yao:

Guest BooBoo

There's this:

It's often a high scoring fixture.

Haha! There's goals in the fixture but strangely enough it's not often a high quality game. For some irritating reason, we have a habit of letting some hitherto unknown WBA player become a superstar when we roll up.